Expression Pedal w/ VHX pitch shifter

Mr. Drysdale

It looks like the Pitch Shift effect in the VHX has the option to be controlled with a pedal - much like a whammy pedal. How could I set this up? I need a MIDI capable expression pedal? And pedal goes directly into MIDI input on the back of the amp? Or through whatever MIDI controller I’m using?

Anybody done this?

The options available on the VHX are amazing - I find new functionality and sounds every time I play.

Thanks!

It looks like the Pitch Shift effect in the VHX has the option to be controlled with a pedal - much like a whammy pedal. How could I set this up? I need a MIDI capable expression pedal? And pedal goes directly into MIDI input on the back of the amp? Or through whatever MIDI controller I’m using?

Anybody done this?

The options available on the VHX are amazing - I find new functionality and sounds every time I play.

Thanks!
Yes, Pitch Shifter and Wah can be controlled using Midi expression pedal, meaning CC Midi message.

You can either use a midi pedalboard that has expression pedal input or with integrated pedal, and attach it on the back using a standard midi cable.

There are a lot of user doing it!

Back