Favorite High Gain Amp Plugged Straight in No Pedals

If only the wait wasn't soo long.
If it was just for the wait it would still worth it.
The problem is that Larry will keep coming up with excuses after excuses to delay your amp, that was paid in full, with no discount at all, ordered with all the optional accessories(NOS Pre and Power Tubes, Foot Switch, Road Case), delivered missing parts. And will use the Covid excuse for not sending you what you paid for, while delivering amps not missing parts to other people.
Trust me, this just makes the wait even worst.

It sounds awesome af now that I learned read that tidbit . It actually does
Hmm 🤔 strange. This must have been a very special edition of a Randall Satan :confused:

I've had a Satan for a few weeks already back in 2015, but the only what I've had figured out has been, that "Undisputed Master Of High Gain at Randall" has copied with just a few minor value changes of some components the entire circuit areas of the California channel, of the Scream channel, of the power stage, of the entire voltage supply and even of the regulated DC voltage supply for the preamp tube's filaments of that DINO 939 which he got from me back in 2007 ...

... as I've just said, he has copied the circuit areas.
But he hasn't used the same component brands, no eyelet boards, no PTP wiring, he hasn't (and couldn't) copy my transformers, he's used cheap & wimpy high capacitive shielded cables, he couldn't supply the amp with NOS Tungsram preamp tubes & NOS RFT/Siemens power tubes AND he couldn't copy my craftmanship :dunno:

Sorry, but please let me be frankly & honestly - the amp sounded like shit, althogh I've tried my very best, to dial it in as good as possible.

If this amp would have been my baby, made by my hands, then I'd have promptly used a gun - directly into my mouth :bleh:

200_4462.JPG
200_4463.JPG
200_4477.JPG

I find a ton of tone without effects in a Powerball 1 or 2 which one does not matter...and ive had ALOT of amps> Or my Invective MH.

Hmm 🤔 strange. This must have been a very special edition of a Randall Satan :confused:

I've had a Satan for a few weeks already back in 2015, but the only what I've had figured out has been, that "Undisputed Master Of High Gain at Randall" has copied with just a few minor value changes of some components the entire circuit areas of the California channel, of the Scream channel, of the power stage, of the entire voltage supply and even of the regulated DC voltage supply for the preamp tube's filaments of that DINO 939 which he got from me back in 2007 ...

But he hasn't used the same component brands, no eyelet boards, no PTP wiring, he hasn't (and couldn't) copy my transformers, he's used cheap & wimpy high capacitive shielded cables, he couldn't supply the amp with NOS Tungsram preamp tubes & NOS RFT/Siemens power tubes AND he couldn't copy my craftmanship :dunno:

Sorry, but please let me be frankly & honestly - the amp sounded like shit, althogh I've tried my very best, to dial it in as good as possible.

If this amp would have been my baby, made by my hands, then I'd have promptly used a gun - directly into my mouth :bleh:

View attachment 139804View attachment 139807View attachment 139810
Hey I ordered a PMM from last year so I can have the real deal . You can send it sooner if you want and I’ll make a video showing PMM eat it alive lol fr!
Lol but yes I’m pumped to get my PMM

Curious what everyone thinks are good high gain amps that bring the high gain tones plugged straight in without any pedals.
The Randall "Satan", into a 360w Boogie Recto 4x12, in a band setting, was outf_ckingstanding.
No OD needed for that modern metal sound. Just pummeling.(I was playing de-tuned Ibanez 7-strings)

Ground Zero MOAB mod
Wizard MC
Naylor
Mesa .50 Caliber Plus
Rev F Recto
Rockerverb 100
Evh Stealth 50
JJ100/SS100
Splawn Comp 50
Scottosan ToneNerd amp
DSL50

It's so much easier if you have the schematic..

Attachments

• Randall Satan Preamp.png
    Randall Satan Preamp.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 44
Back