Kapo_Polenton
Well-known member
I had been meaning to do this for a while after realizing my current 22' board wasn't big enough. Was inspired by these pro rigs and laid it out as nicely as I could but end of the day, will bundle cables between pedals bit not going to spend time with 100 tie wraps and straight runs. The board is a stricht Amazon board i got for around 100$ but I didn't like how much space there was between the rails so I cut some plywood and both gorilla glued and drilled it into the frame. It seems like the minute they decrease the space between the rails, the cost goes up. I wasn't going to pay 500$ for a board so this is what i have.
All to say, I designed this to be able to get all my fave sounds across the eras. I might be missing a jet flanger to get somethings but between phaser and flange, I figure i can get the job done. From Yngwie to Rhoads, to EVH or Lynch. Some small differences but I can do most of it. Fuzz is for anything from Uli to Hendrix. Various boosts like the xotic booster allow me to get close enough to that Blackmore Aiwa tape boost. I think we all know this but amp and speakers are a huge part of any of these tones.
Take a look, suggest something small for that jet phaser or rotary thing if you like. I always loved those early Pat Travers hooked on music tele tones.
Wah I keep off the board and cycle between the Dunlop junior ( prob my fave) and a mini, xotic wah, dime wah.
All to say, I designed this to be able to get all my fave sounds across the eras. I might be missing a jet flanger to get somethings but between phaser and flange, I figure i can get the job done. From Yngwie to Rhoads, to EVH or Lynch. Some small differences but I can do most of it. Fuzz is for anything from Uli to Hendrix. Various boosts like the xotic booster allow me to get close enough to that Blackmore Aiwa tape boost. I think we all know this but amp and speakers are a huge part of any of these tones.
Take a look, suggest something small for that jet phaser or rotary thing if you like. I always loved those early Pat Travers hooked on music tele tones.
Wah I keep off the board and cycle between the Dunlop junior ( prob my fave) and a mini, xotic wah, dime wah.