Floyd Rose Korean & German Pro series

Stone Tone Products

There's been alot of confusion about the German Floyd Rose Pro series so here's what's current. Floyd Rose discontinued the German Pro series bridge and still manufactures all the hardware.

The 1000 series Korean Pro block fits both 6 and 7 string bridges. Release TBA www.floydrose.com
Screen Shot 2023-05-08 at 3.11.22 PM.png

Last edited:
I'm sure many of you have heard of Rusty Cooley from Spring Texas, He's getting the 1st Floyd Rose Pro series block today and will give the block a full review.. stay tuned.

If I was going to try one of these, would you suggest it for a guitar that was bright and a bit scooped, like the average maple/alder/ebony,,,,,,or in a guitar that is naturally warmer like the average maple/basswood/rosewood?

I'm guessing the latter.

If I was going to try one of these, would you suggest it for a guitar that was bright and a bit scooped, like the average maple/alder/ebony,,,,,,or in a guitar that is naturally warmer like the average maple/basswood/rosewood?

I'm guessing the latter.
Hey Dave, sure, I'd suggest for either guitar since these blocks improve your signal path which results in many attributes but for the immediate the block gives a compressed tight eq'd BBE type effect with increased vibration thru the neck and body while the attack and overall harmonic overtones are greatly improved.

Back