Fortin Bones shitty clip added

jmgman69

Had some time to dig in to this today and it really kicks ass man!!!The extra Raw/smooth switch on back really gives it some great character also,tight ,rich and man it throws the low end around.Mike is a fucking animal!!!!!!And this thing is built like a brick shit house,my god man!!My buddy stopped by to give it spin and I couldn't get him to leave :LOL: :LOL:

Buckeyedog":2fk3lurw said:
You guys better start talking him into it.......he's thinking about keeping the Orange!!!!
Thats just FOOLISH TALK.....Jason dont need the Orange anymore....
the Bones has you covered Bro! :yes:

Just ship the Orange to me for a few weeks and see if you miss it.
Deal? :LOL: :LOL:

God damn vultures, all of you :LOL: :LOL: And the Orange is....................................................... :LOL: :LOL: fuckers :D

You want to bring that thing down to the OC for me to test drive? :thumbsup:

So what is your favorite speaker/cab with it?

jmgman69":1zdte0bu said:
Had some time to dig in to this today and it really kicks ass man!!!The extra Raw/smooth switch on back really gives it some great character also,tight ,rich and man it throws the low end around.Mike is a fucking animal!!!!!!And this thing is built like a brick shit house,my god man!!My buddy stopped by to give it spin and I couldn't get him to leave :LOL: :LOL:

Is there any really good clips of this amp out there... ???

The ones I have heard I did not like at all...

G.

Moshaholic":3mrr8xip said:
jmgman69":3mrr8xip said:

Is there any really good clips of this amp out there... ???

The ones I have heard I did not like at all...

G.
:LOL: :LOL: I had found a couple of Carl Roa and a few others but there was just something about some of the tones I heard,and then I thought outside the box,I really like this amp,the M setting is out of control tasty yet this thing stays focused no matter what you throw at it. :D

quinnethan":19rcblm7 said:
You want to bring that thing down to the OC for me to test drive? :thumbsup:

So what is your favorite speaker/cab with it?
I'm sure we could work something out,sometimes my schedule sucks and have to stay close to home but if the wind is blowing I'm usually on land :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

ampjunkie":26zd5hnu said:
I'd like to compare one with a Cali.

Different amp.

My Cali SLP, which is a very good example of the cali from what I have heard and been told was buried in the volume department by a Bones which demonstrated Mike's engineering.

I have a Fortin modded Vintage Modern arriving today from Mike.
I am getting this for another Forum member here (BIGKAHUNA) since he lives overseas and re-shipping it to him.
He said I can check it out and I am curious to hear how it differs from the Bones that I had. :thumbsup:

Mailman1971":173wczey said:
I am getting this for another Forum member here (BIGKAHUNA) since he lives overseas and re-shipping it to him.
He said I can check it out and I am curious to hear how it differs from the Bones that I had. :thumbsup:

It will be the best amp you ever played or heard :D

:hys:

jcj":2ku8zttg said:
Mailman1971":2ku8zttg said:

It will be the best amp you ever played or heard :D

:hys:
:LOL: :LOL:

I do have a short memory.... :LOL: :LOL:

I found out yesterday for a quick moment why it's called the Bones,it will peel your skin off at volumes and leave nothing but BONEZ!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: it a killer amp so far and I can't wait to fire it off!!!

Back