Fortin Bones shitty clip added

jmgman69":usnr7bpa said:
Was in a hurry,damn wife was driven me crazy but I did get something :LOL: :LOL:

That's it I'm putting in an order after the holidays. I've got to get one of these.

What were your settings on the clip? Sounded really good IMO. :thumbsup:

quinnethan":24qoycyo said:
jmgman69":24qoycyo said:
Was in a hurry,damn wife was driven me crazy but I did get something :LOL: :LOL:

That's it I'm putting in an order after the holidays. I've got to get one of these.

What were your settings on the clip? Sounded really good IMO. :thumbsup:
That was basically everything at noon with no boost on,it has more throttle and more voicing,that was in the Raw position :thumbsup: .That was threw a Recto cab with V30

Wow then that thing must have a whole lot more room for gain then being at noon. I wish we could have some rock tone clips with the Natas.

quinnethan":2qsp581x said:
Wow then that thing must have a whole lot more room for gain then being at noon. I wish we could have some rock tone clips with the Natas.
Sorry man,the gain was about 2 oclock my bad,no boost :thumbsup:

Hey guys,thanks for the cool comments man,it really is a cool amp man!!!!So much going on in it and like I said,Mike over built this thing :LOL: :LOL: I mean for christ sakes a billet name plate FTW :LOL: :LOL: :rock: :rock: :rock:

jmgman69":2xe0r7xv said:
Jeff Hilligan":2xe0r7xv said:
I love me California oranges! Can't wait to have the juice running down my arms!
:LOL: :LOL: Orange you glad you called :LOL: :LOL: I know :lame: :LOL: :LOL:
Orange you glad.........your my long lost brother and going to send me your ORANGE AMP?? :LOL: :LOL:

Nice amp, Ive been checking ouy a lot of youtube videos as well, sounds killer!

Who much does Mike charge for this amp?

Back