Fortin Bones shitty clip added

jmgman69":q6o84cdo said:
hopkinWFG":q6o84cdo said:
hell nice tones !! dug the super aggressive tight chugging ! now i am indeed being terrified by Fortin.. could you round us with whats the add on you had ? extra gain opted?
It had all the options,extra gain pot,extra volume pot,midi options,FX loop series/paralell Raw/smooth switch on back,I'm still exporing with this thing,glad I got all the extra added!!

Nice ! but what was the settings on your clips? did you engage the extra gain switch? was thinking how much gain did it have stock without add ons :rock:

Devilinside":1rwiprfc said:
Nice clip man, so you had the presence and all at noon?
Ya,except gain,it was up to around 2 oclockish,raw switch on ,and that three way to the right.

hopkinWFG":3j6zuwxg said:
jmgman69":3j6zuwxg said:
hopkinWFG":3j6zuwxg said:
hell nice tones !! dug the super aggressive tight chugging ! now i am indeed being terrified by Fortin.. could you round us with whats the add on you had ? extra gain opted?
It had all the options,extra gain pot,extra volume pot,midi options,FX loop series/paralell Raw/smooth switch on back,I'm still exporing with this thing,glad I got all the extra added!!

Nice ! but what was the settings on your clips? did you engage the extra gain switch? was thinking how much gain did it have stock without add ons :rock:
The boost wasn't on,it adds a bit not over the top,I will try and do a clip in the MOST aggressive state I can achieve,gains dimed and everything on mean :LOL: :LOL: The amp seems pretty smooth without some of the options,extra gain and the Raw switch is IMHO needed to get into some real heavy territory.

jmgman69":aavsigvx said:
hopkinWFG":aavsigvx said:
jmgman69":aavsigvx said:
hopkinWFG":aavsigvx said:

The boost wasn't on,it adds a bit not over the top,I will try and do a clip in the MOST aggressive state I can achieve,gains dimed and everything on mean :LOL: :LOL: The amp seems pretty smooth without some of the options,extra gain and the Raw switch is IMHO needed to get into some real heavy territory.

i guess the gain on your clip is sufficient... and you so you had the raw switch opted wow is unbelievable !! how about the tubes running ? EL34? 6L6? or mixed between?

hopkinWFG":1hcg52j1 said:
jmgman69":1hcg52j1 said:
jmgman69":1hcg52j1 said:

i guess the gain on your clip is sufficient... and you so you had the raw switch opted wow is unbelievable !! how about the tubes running ? EL34? 6L6? or mixed between?
6550s on the outside and el34s inside,biased on maybe the cooler side,still playing with settings and such,lots going on in the single channel thing.There was was indeed more gain left,not over the top but for me,it's got plenty :thumbsup:

So what's the wait time on a Fortin Bones. I'm not ready to pull the trigger yet so I don't want to call Mike but i'm interested in how long of a wait time I'm looking at. Thanks.

jmgman69":3kaia72e said:
hopkinWFG":3kaia72e said:

6550s on the outside and el34s inside,biased on maybe the cooler side,still playing with settings and such,lots going on in the single channel thing.There was was indeed more gain left,not over the top but for me,it's got plenty :thumbsup:

very nice clip here !! thanls for sharing ! great amp and good tone to die for..

Back