Fractal FX8 has landed!!!

Yeow! Hope I get my notice soon! How did they tell you your number was up, etc? i.e. I signed up for the list but havent heard anything for months.

Awesome! Can't wait to hear your thoughts. Let us know how easy it is to tweak and set up.

Is there a PC/Mac patch editor for the FX8 on the way? Or can you use Axe-Edit?

http://www.fractalaudio.com/fx-8-edit.php

01.png

Wow, this has been a LONG time coming from Fractal. I wasn't sure we'd ever see them! Glad you got yours. Looking forward to seeing/hearing your vids. :thumbsup:

Zer0th":mj3cwk08 said:

Man, I'll tell you what.....Axe-Edit is what every modeling interface should be like. It's effective, easy to navigate and works. This should be great for users.

HNGadgetD RC....hope it's as cool as you want it to be.

^ sounds great! what is the signal chain there?

Wish we had something like this 20 years ago, so heavily down the pedal route that it would be tough to back out to the fx8.

rockinchippy":1o9r6ux1 said:
This thing is AMAZING! So inspired :D

Sounds great Alex...def worth 1300? i'd be willing to spend for what looks like a BUNCH of features, specs and flexibility with the computer interface etc.

blackba":27w151g1 said:

Wish we had something like this 20 years ago, so heavily down the pedal route that it would be tough to back out to the fx8.
I thought the same thing, but once these recent amazing devices came out I jumped it with both feet. Sold all my pedals and I don't miss that board at all.

how do you like the overdrives and distortions? I know everything else is awesome from owning an ultra back in the day,

I want to know how it sounds in 4 cable method. I'm on the waiting list for this thing but I do not really care for the layout. It's similar to the MFC-101 controller for the Axe Fx and my big ass feet don't gel with the tiny buttons on it. I'm always hitting two buttons together. Gonna be hard for me to turn away from my G-System's.

I want... but am willing to wait several years until I can get one used for sub-$1K. $800ish would be a definite for me.

Back