Freedom of Speech

Did you know that during the USFL fiasco Trump sued the NFL for $1.2 billion. The judge awarded him $3.76 in damages, and he had to agree to a lifetime ban from
any NFL team ownership of any kind.
I never paid much attention to him. I remember certain things, most of which were promotional stunts.

I never paid much attention to him. I remember certain things, most of which were promotional stunts.

Problem is most of his stunts lost other people shitloads of money.
I highly doubt the guy could walk down any street in Atlantic City today without
a full blown John Wick alert going out to the hundreds of people he stiffed down there.

And on that note, New York has just expanded the civil probe into the Trump Organization
to include criminal investigations. This expands the number of people working the case.
Major focus is on how the Trump org. valued assets using two standards:
1) low value when it was tax time
2) hi value when trying to secure loans
This was brought up during the Cohen trial and it got a bit of notice but was forgotten.
It sounded bad back then and it's obvious they haven't stopped looking into it.
This is just me talking... but, I don't think they're going to do anything to Trump. Going after financial improprieties amongst NYC billionaires is like handing-out tickets at the Indy 500.

This is just me talking... but, I don't think they're going to do anything to Trump. Going after financial improprieties amongst NYC billionaires is like handing-out tickets at the Indy 500.

Sometimes it gets personal.

September 2020 article:

A NY1 review finds that Trump’s use of New York as a political foil has grown in frequency and intensity as the election draws closer.
In June, in his 25 sets of public remarks, he mentioned New York — in a disparaging context — at least 21 times.
In July, in 41 sets of remarks, at least 48 times.
In August, in 51 sets of remarks, at least 132 times.
And so far this month, as of Thursday afternoon, in 18 sets of remarks, at least 40 times.
He misrepresents the city as crime-infested.
“They’re actually shot and killed. New York, the same thing. New York’s gone through the roof. They’re up to 300 percent in certain categories. And you say, ‘What’s happening?’” he said earlier this month at a Winston-Salem, North Carolina, rally.
He blames the state for making him look bad on COVID-19.
“You take New York out of the equation — I think we have among the best numbers anyway — but you take New York, we have the best numbers in the world country-wide," he told Fox News late last month.

I didn't expect to see a thread about conspiracy theories here. Such videos have always seemed funny. I'll never believe in the convincing words of idiots from the movie Secret or that the earth is flat. Yes, my friend showed me IRREFUTABLE evidence. But this is nonsense.
Freedom of speech should exist in important Councils. Such Councils in British neighborhoods influence the fate of residents. I prefer to report an incident for councils and express thoughts on the right of freedom of speech there. But such freedom of speech doesn't imply that I'll write nonsense there. I'd write something important.

Hey, whether you consider something nonsense or not, a person has the right to express his or her opinion.

Welcome to the forum Matt. :thumbsup:

JJEZPCDOCK63TSHSK2W2GJFO7Y.gif

I didn't expect to see a thread about conspiracy theories here. Such videos have always seemed funny. I'll never believe in the convincing words of idiots from the movie Secret or that the earth is flat. Yes, my friend showed me IRREFUTABLE evidence. But this is nonsense.
Freedom of speech should exist in important Councils. Such Councils in British neighborhoods influence the fate of residents. I prefer to report an incident for councils and express thoughts on the right of freedom of speech there. But such freedom of speech doesn't imply that I'll write nonsense there. I'd write something important.
Here's a novel idea, expert. Prove the curve or leave the forum. Deal? Start a new thread with your evidence/proof. I await with excitement.

Back