Friedman C45 Leads #II - this time Les Paul

hunter

Another C45 lead clip. Starting with the volume dialed back on the guitar, then full on and backed off again. Later a CAE404 Wah and then a Foxrox Octron.

The gain on the amp is at noon! No boosts, besides the Octron at the end.

sweet....very soulful. love the added effects here and there.

Late to the party, but DAMN dude, that was exquisite!!! Beautiful tone, playing, phrasing - everything.

REAL nice!! Friedman should post this on their site for marketing. Seriously.

Thanks a lot guys, it means much to me!!

I think the amp has been sounding better since I replaced the black knobs with proper Marshall Gold ones ;)

Shit yes!

Great tone and great chops. You really know how to allow space in between the notes.

FWIW, I have C45 on about 90% of the time. It just makes everything bigger and the highs never get piercing.

Sounds great! I always liked the C45 setting...gets a little closer to an old plexi it seems. How are you liking the Torpedo Live? I'm seriously thinking about getting one...

hunter":2a6tx28y said:
Another C45 lead clip. Starting with the volume dialed back on the guitar, then full on and backed off again. Later a CAE404 Wah and then a Foxrox Octron.

The gain on the amp is at noon! No boosts, besides the Octron at the end.

Is this the HBE or BE channel? Also are all other options are off, Sat, Fat, Etc.... ?

Thanks, Brett

bwgintegra":27ow8ed4 said:
Is this the HBE or BE channel? Also are all other options are off, Sat, Fat, Etc.... ?

Thanks, Brett

HBE Channel, C45 On, Gain is noon, Presence/Treble 6-7, Bass/Mids around noon or slightly below, all other switches off except the loop.

The Les Paul feels significantly hotter/more fluid than the Tyler. In the Tyler clip the gain was almost 3 o'clock.

Back