Friedman Cantrell

abbath78

Banned
Anyone here own this amp? The online demo (with Jerry) makes me hate every tone I've ever had lol

Just the man himself(Cantrell) I think, many preorders...but MF pushed back their expected to ship date from 10-10-14 to 11-7-14 recently ...Hopefully some news on production will be coming soon...I keep hearing they're starting production, but not seeing any NAD threads with JJ's

Umyeahyeahyeah":psxyk6nb said:
Just the man himself(Cantrell) I think, many preorders...but MF pushed back their expected to ship date from 10-10-14 to 11-7-14 recently ...Hopefully some news on production will be coming soon...I keep hearing they're starting production, but not seeing any NAD threads with JJ's

Now there's a surprise... :thumbsdown:

RACKSYSTEMS":muhlfn6r said:
Just am testing amps now. Already tested about 8 of them. More this week.

Sweet!! Thanks for the update.l!! Hope some of them are for king guitar. :yes: , I need to complete my towers of Friedman's :rock:

abbath78":2cgr0dlr said:
Yup, might have to sell a bunch of gear once that bad mofo is available!!

Wait until the flippers come out. Give it 5-6 months and you'll be able to get a used one for well under 3k...

More clips please.

Let's hear the range of the clean channel (i.e., crystalline to edge of breakup?)

Let's hear the dynamics on the dirty channel, when rolling the guitar's volume knob back to clean up the dirt.

Let's hear the dirt channel dialed in for medium gain tones.

Let's hear the difference between the regular dirt channel and the dirt channel with the JBE switch engaged.

Let's HEAR IT!!!

Thanks, Dave.

By far the best high gain amp of the LA amp show 2014, that thing slays!!! I played everything that day and for my ear and the 3 guys I was with, that Cantrell was IT!!! the brown eye was a lot darker than the JJ and more loose on the low end. I didn't play the clean though, so I have no idea about that.

...yeah, if it ever gets to the market. just noted the dates slipped again to december! 2 months delay from october! any issues?? why the delay? aren't we getting ready for NAMM in a few weeks! :-O

What sucks is…. my band just started tracking guitars and I wanted the Cantrell for the album so badly. We just set up the BE100 today and it tracked amazing. I just know i'm going to wish I had a chance to track with the Cantrell for this album :( Dave if you see this…. let me track with one of these bad boys!!!! haha… I'm only a few hours north of you… It will sound amazing…i promise! haha

Oh well…

They are shipping now. There are many dealers in line. All we are making this week is CANTRELLs. There is no hold up. You have to realize that from the time we ship to GC / mf it takes about 3 weeks to get into there stores.

Anyone get one yet besides Jerry?? Post when someone gets one so we know when they start reaching the end users.

Shouldn't be long now :yes: ... but yuh, if you didn't preorder there's probably a bit of a wait?
They're getting them out though....maybe mine is one of these? :rock:

now this is what folks like to see!....a dozen amps in the works, dave adjusting it, power supply...check, oscilloscope....check, power conditioner...check. i see a bunchofpedals in the upper left...any good? ;-)

Umyeahyeahyeah":11rhbxjj said:
Shouldn't be long now :yes: ... but yuh, if you didn't preorder there's probably a bit of a wait?
They're getting them out though....maybe mine is one of these? :rock:

I wish that picture had some audio with it!!!

Back