Friedman Cantrell

"Interesting that there seem to be different chassis variations - some gold, some black?"

Good eye! I just passedit off as being a Steven Stevens or other blackface model, then I just looked and the graphics wouldn't be in the same place thenI can seethe JJ on the left! Maybe this is Dave's "baseline" amp or Jerry's amp or something!!

Equ1nox":21xjiipy said:
"Interesting that there seem to be different chassis variations - some gold, some black?"

Good eye! I just passedit off as being a Steven Stevens or other blackface model, then I just looked and the graphics wouldn't be in the same place thenI can seethe JJ on the left! Maybe this is Dave's "baseline" amp or Jerry's amp or something!!
Was thinking maybe they correspond with alternate tolex colors but the one they have on the site is black chassis and there are way more gold ones on the shelves in the pic.

I believe the Gold chassis are for teh white headshell vs. teh black chassis are for the black tolex heads. Both look amazing IMHO. :rock:

well.....anyone other than Greg Riley have one yet?

Umyeahyeahyeah":fowfw7oy said:
I got the email FedEx shipping notification for my Cantrell Head, I don't think it's shipped yet....it's getting close though :yes:

:thumbsup: .... even more exciting than your avitar!!

Umyeahyeahyeah":2n9pdyeq said:
I got the email FedEx shipping notification for my Cantrell Head, I don't think it's shipped yet....it's getting close though :yes:

282b95411927f12e9cc5db9c36473cc6bc946d7fb81039f8a1441d05b6f00fc5.jpg

Umyeahyeahyeah":18mk43sg said:
I'm in the same boat. Checking that tracking hourly.... :rock:

I can't wait to see them all in the classifieds for a whole lot less...

I can see it now:

December - "Need money for Christmas so this has to go..."
January - "Selling to pay off Christmas debt..."
February - "Tax time, I wasn't expecting this, man the government sucks..."

Umyeahyeahyeah":11hnvrop said:
JJ inbound :D :yes:
Estimated delivery :
Wed 11/12/2014
:rock:

Just need my Friedman 4x12 & 2x12 with the JJ grillcloth I have ordered to ship
Nice!! :rock: I expect a full report by 11/13/14!! :LOL: :LOL:

All 8 of our Cantrells pre ordered have shipped and Umyeahyeahyeah your cabs should be right behind your head. I took the picture above with Dave a few weeks ago. The different chassis colors correspond to the white vs black tolex color (same amp).

Thanks Guys,
Brad

Nice! Looking forward to more clips of these popping up. I have a feeling it would be my favorite of the Friedmans. The clip of Cantrell playing his les paul in the official friedman video sounds so good!

...should be coming VERY soon now to the folks that pre-ordered. Umyeahyeahyeah has his. GC and MF had 12/5 and it moved to 11/15 and now 11/17! soo, any day now and folks will probably see next week. Umyeahyeahyeah is too busy so someone else will probably need to respond with a write up.

Back