Friedman Modifications Experience

Has anyone seen that Friedman be that had old caps and was upgraded to new synergy but it included a switch to be able to switch caps. I don’t know how that was possible but it’s interesting.

Dave went through and modded my '84 Lee Jackson modded JCM 800 to have an effects loop. He did a killer job, the loop sounds amazing and it didn't change the tone of the amp at all. It sounded good before; now it sounds great. (Aqua Net optional 😁) The total turnaround time was only like two and a half weeks. At the same time, he fixed my Marsha, which needed a new output transformer. His communication is always great. I own four Friedmans now and I love them all.

Dave went through and modded my '84 Lee Jackson modded JCM 800 to have an effects loop. He did a killer job, the loop sounds amazing and it didn't change the tone of the amp at all. It sounded good before; now it sounds great. (Aqua Net optional 😁) The total turnaround time was only like two and a half weeks. At the same time, he fixed my Marsha, which needed a new output transformer. His communication is always great. I own four Friedmans now and I love them all.
Now THAT is something I would love to hear a clip of. Pics PLEASE. I as well had a Lee jackson modded jcm800 back in the 80’s. Had a couple of lee’s m-1000’s too. If I still had, I certainly would send them to Dave, let him work his magic to an already great sounding head.

Back