Friedman Pedal Board Power Release Date?

John 14:6

For some reason my Modtone power plant is not powering my new Strymon DIG delay pedal. The outlets are all 150ma and everything is set to 9 volts. I am jumping two outlets giving me 300ma to power the Strymon pedal which only requires 250ma. The same cable powers my TC Flashback X4 no problem and the Flashback needs 300ma to operate. My Strymon only works with its included power supply. Anyways, it looks like I may need to get a different power supply and anything by Friedman would be one of my first choices. Will the Friedman power supply be coming out soon?

RACKSYSTEMS":1uuoytht said:
I think 219.00
Thanks Dave! This may be a dumb question, but will your power supply power Strymon pedals? They seem to be fussy about power as I detailed in my original post. I had considered getting their Zuma which has all 500ma outlets. Yours looks to be less expensive, more than enough power and probably better built too. The Strymon DIG dual digital delay sounds just awesome with my Smallbox.

Will the new power supply come with mounting brackets to mount to my Pedaltrain board? The board dimensions are 24 x 12 1/2 x 3 inches high with the bottom of the rubber feet. My current ModTone power supply measures 7 1/4 x 3 1/2 x 2. What are the dimensions of the new power supply? I am considering the VooDoo Labs 4 x 4, but I am trying to hold out until the new Friedman is released.

Back