espquade
Well-known member
I have had this setup twice now. Soldano X88 IR with the Fryette 2/90/2 and it's a killer setup.
Excellent condition Fryette 2/90/2 Poweramp . I am original owner and home studio kept only. 1450.00 shipped and insured
Excellent condition Soldano X88 IR Also original owner and home studio kept only. 1750.00 shipped and insured
If interested in both we can discuss a package deal of some sort. I am in the Travelers Rest SC area
I also have original boxes, paperwork, etc.
Excellent condition Fryette 2/90/2 Poweramp . I am original owner and home studio kept only. 1450.00 shipped and insured
Excellent condition Soldano X88 IR Also original owner and home studio kept only. 1750.00 shipped and insured
If interested in both we can discuss a package deal of some sort. I am in the Travelers Rest SC area
I also have original boxes, paperwork, etc.
Attachments
Last edited: