FS: Gibson, Jackson, Kramer

lgehrig4

**Prices include insured shipping and PP fees to the contiguous US only**
**Click on item name for additional photos**

Gibson Les Paul Traditional - $2200 Excellent condition
2010. Original (classic 57 pickups) have been replaced with with Bare Knuckle RiffRaff(br) and Mule(neck), but will some with the same. Same with the original knobs. The neck is on the larger side(similar to my R7). Weighs 9lb 7oz on my digital kitchen scale (i cannot gaurantee the accuracy of this scale).
lp1-1-1536x2048.jpeg

lp3-1536x2048.jpeg

Jackson RR5 Japan - $1100 Excellent condition
Great neck. Nice actions. Only marks worth noting are on the tip of the upper (longer) point. This is shown in the 2nd to last photo
rr1-1278x2048.jpeg

rr6-1201x2048.jpeg

rr9-1536x2048.jpeg

Jackson Soloist Japan (EMG Hammett pickups) - $1100 Excellent condition
Red, light flame. Great playing neck. I replaced the original pickups with KH EMGs, but the original pickups will come with it.
soloist1.jpeg

soloist2.jpeg

soloist3.jpeg

Kramer Pacer Vintage - $600 Mint
Purchased new during covid and barely played it. Pearl white. Comes with padded aftermarket gig bag (new ones do not come with case or bag)
kramer2.jpeg

kramer4.jpeg

Last edited:
how do you damage your guitars? 🤔
I missed this and I'm not sure of this is a serious question or not. If you are serious why do you assume that I didn't purchase the Soloist and RR5 without dings already? If it were my doing what is it about these marks that sparks your curiosity as to their origin? Actually, the RR5 has more of a rub and I don't think I've seen one perfectly clean on the point either.

Easy. You play out with them...shit happens.....done. I can't tell you how many dings on my old Hamer USA had, from drunk girls dancing in front, slipping and hitting my mic stand, stand into the guitar.......mic into my face lol.....ahh the memories.
yes, of course; but some guitars look like they've survived WW1

I had a new Les Paul Custom, at a show my belt buckle took off a silver-dollar sized area of finish. I was a young kid, and devastated as it was my prized possession and cost me a fortune to obtain; I also lost value because of it when I sold it. Since then, I had home and player guitars; home guitars I keep as pristine as possible; with my players I do my best to avoid any damage but if it happens it happens.

I guess after that first damage, some care even less?

yes, of course; but some guitars look like they've survived WW1

I had a new Les Paul Custom, at a show my belt buckle took off a silver-dollar sized area of finish. I was a young kid, and devastated as it was my prized possession and cost me a fortune to obtain; I also lost value because of it when I sold it. Since then, I had home and player guitars; home guitars I keep as pristine as possible; with my players I do my best to avoid any damage but if it happens it happens.

I guess after that first damage, some care even less?

I know I am scratching my LP every time I put it back in the stand, because I hear it clunk off the two Floyd equipped guitars I've got it wedged up between.

how do you damage your guitars? 🤔
C’mon man…you know the rule. No pooping in other people’s for sale threads. If you you’ve ever played one of these you know it’s like driving a boat. If you’ve ever driven a boat you know what I mean. That long horn ALWAYS gets dinged up. It’s in your blind spot.

Very cool guitars bump. These MIJ guitars are killer values.

Back