FS: Gutierrez Juggernaut

rbasaria

This is Laura's Gutierrez Juggernaut. I bugged her for 7 years to sell it to me, and she finally did. Enjoyed it the last couple of years, but I have a couple of custom Vs, now, and another potentially coming, and its time to let it go.

Maple neck through, mahogany body, quilted maple top, ebony board. The top looks incredible! One of the most unique quilted tops I have seen. The guitar plays and sounds like you would expect from a guitar of this caliber. This thing is somewhere around 10 years old, and the condition does show some of that age. There is a small finish discoloration near the neck pickup cavity that I have pictured. While Laura had it, the top of the headstock broke off, but was glued back together. Pretty hard to see, and the repair was very well done. Not in the play area, so wouldn't affect anything anyway. Planet waves locking tuners, Motor City Pickups Afwayu in the bridge, Duncan lil 59 in the neck, dunlop strap locks. Comes with a Gator hardshell case. This is a very unique guitar, and will probably never be another like it.

Looking for $1500 shipped in the US.

TN09l6Ml.jpg

SbVwrALl.jpg

VFNDOHcl.jpg

GZ7b9hml.jpg

XOEOJLal.jpg

0Cbqimgl.jpg

MumX3Xyl.jpg

Used to be PhatGirl on here, I think. She owned Valve Queen. She hasn't really been on the forums in a while.

Metlupass2":lztl7qaa said:
Who's Laura?

I was going to ask the same thing, lmmfao.

Bump for a cool looking guitar. I'm in Orlando also. What park of Orlando are you in? I'm on the west side, North Hiawassee / Clarcona Ocoee area.

ShredHeadJHJ":3mtmq6t9 said:
Metlupass2":3mtmq6t9 said:
Who's Laura?

I was going to ask the same thing, lmmfao.

Bump for a cool looking guitar. I'm in Orlando also. What park of Orlando are you in? I'm on the west side, North Hiawassee / Clarcona Ocoee area.

I live on the east side, near Dean and Curry Ford. I work in Ocoee...or at least my office is in Ocoee, but working from home now.

Back