G major 2 alternative

jmgman69

This thing is just been a hassle,right when the warranty ran out,this thing starts locking up and also when no effects are engaged the thing sounds like it modulates horrible!!!So I paid 130 to have it fixed and they said they replaced the board.....well now the warranty is up on the service,which is only 90 days, this fucking thing is doing the same shit and this unit hardley gets used :confused: So they told me to send it back in which another 130 bucks,what to do what to do?????

Had it I didn't like the lag in preset change thru midi. The gsp1101 is lightning fast n sounds like real pedals. You can bypass amp n cab simulators in the wizard setup. I use it w control 2 floorboard. Awesome

JMP2203":ta78no92 said:
Jordon":ta78no92 said:
I'd grab a Pod HD Pro, that's my plan to replace my GMajor/DTwo combo.

does have kill dry the hd?

Good question. I never run a parallel loop, so it's not something I've looked for in an effects unit.

I think you may have a bad unit or something and they aren't fixing what's starting the problem. I've had my G-Major 2 since it came out and it's still running strong. The G-Major 1 was a little eh, they definitely had more reliability issues there.

if you need the relay switching rocktron replifex/multivalve are great for the money

digitech gsp1101 is a cool piece of kit otherwise

kylendm":2z57z0ir said:
I think you may have a bad unit or something and they aren't fixing what's starting the problem. I've had my G-Major 2 since it came out and it's still running strong. The G-Major 1 was a little eh, they definitely had more reliability issues there.
Thats my question at hand,they want to charge me another 130 for the same thing thats going on after they said thery changed the whole board and said it was basically a new unit,so 500 for a new unit and another 260 to fix it,when it works,it sounds and works great but they tell me treres nothing they can do.

Back