gear you regret selling, trading

5150clone

Marshall super lead 100 half stack (purple) it had a little sticker that was on the top front of the 4x12 of E.T
EVH Ernie ball gold quilt.
EVH Ernie ball red hard tail
78 les Paul black
ESP takasaki random star
Bogner triple giant
Sold them all among other stuff I can't recall to something I thought would be better that I don't have either. .

A lot of gear over the years,,Budda SD80 head, Tremoverb head, and a black and gold LP Custom are the first three to come to mind.

Owned a TON of gear thru the years.
Probably this Lynch Owned Cameron modded Purplexi.
But fuck it...its just all gear. ;)

Hey all,
new guy here. I have been lurking for a while. Here are my regrets.

'82 Les Paul Standard
Original Jackson made Schon
2 old Marshall cabs
a pedal board with old Japanese made Ibanez stompboxes

Cameron modded HG/LG SLP..I know where it is though
Fortin Meathead...Wonderful but..way more than I need
The 7 or 8 CCV's I've owned..shoulda kept a couple.
umm....there's more but those top the list

I've had a ton of stuff over the years. The only ones I regret are:

1) a Honey Blonde custom shop strat with maple board.....damn was I an idiot for letting that one go.

2) a Fargen Olde 800

ESP MII
late 80's Ibanez RG (one of the nicest playing guitars I've ever had)
5150 head

Top of the list would have to be an 8 piece Sonor Lite kit I used to own. Dumb move :(

My 86' Jcm 800 2204 head in green tolex. That amp was amazing! I sold it on consignment for like 800$ To help fund a new 2203x which I thought would be the answer to the ultimate 800! But that 2204 actually was way better so Yeah, definitely regret that one, that amp had the sound! big time.

Les Paul Custom...

I actually bought another last year, and I'm about to sell this one too, since I'm buying a PRS today. I inevitably start lusting for a Les Paul after a while, but when I do get one, for some reason it never *fully* satisfies. Always something wrong with every Gibson I owned...

Back