George Lynch now using Diezel?

Maybe it was the house amp :confused:

I thought he was using a Marsha and the lynch box stuff last time I checked.... mostly the Marsha.

Well this here is his HERBIE!!
greenherbert.jpg

Rock stars can play MANY amps if they want to. ;)

Big Lynch fan, saw him in Tempe recently. He was playing his Diezel, but it was a less than inspiring tone and performance from George.

charveldan":1dbt7z0b said:
He seems to play everything but his own sig Randall's. :doh:

Well, Kirk Hammet's Randall sucks. Micheal Ammott was the same, he never actually played them, and reccorded with a 5150.

Seems that Randall amp's just plain suck.

Tawlks":2kt9ms8c said:
charveldan":2kt9ms8c said:

Well, Kirk Hammet's Randall sucks. Micheal Ammott was the same, he never actually played them, and reccorded with a 5150.

Well I've got a Randall RM100 LB and it certainly doesnt suck. Found this on the board and this RM100 doesnt suck either:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70885

BIGKAHUNA":2obiu5eq said:
Tawlks":2obiu5eq said:
charveldan":2obiu5eq said:

Well I've got a Randall RM100 LB and it certainly doesnt suck. Found this on the board and this RM100 doesnt suck either:

I always thought the "module" thing was kinda cool, but kinda cheesy too. :confused:

BIGKAHUNA":36xwtg80 said:
Tawlks":36xwtg80 said:
charveldan":36xwtg80 said:

Haven't played the Randall stuff, but I know for a fact the Egnayer stuff doesn't suck :D

BTW- That video seems to be a module that was modded by our very own Stratotone, you'd be hard pressed to find a cooler guy to business with :rock:

WTF do you people expect he's 55 years old. Maybe he didn't take his vitamins and arthritis medication that night.

He's still the shit and it will be great to see him shredding when he's 70 !!!! :D

He'll be playing something else next week, and no matter what he plugs into he'll still sound like George Lynch.

Back