George Lynch now using Diezel?

Seems he is fighting every amp he is plugged into these days and the Herbie is not a very hard amp to play imo.

Not buying the 50+ plus thing either, Les Paul was still ripping at that age as well as many others.

yngzaklynch":42enroqo said:
glassjaw7":42enroqo said:
Well this here is his HERBIE!!
greenherbert.jpg

Rock stars can play MANY amps if they want to. ;)

Awesome amp!!!
Hell yes!! What a bad ass amp! :D
I can get some GREAT Dokken/Lynch tones out of the Herbert channel 2.
Freaking awesome amp! :rock:

MARK2C":2bwqg1nw said:
WTF do you people expect he's 55 years old. Maybe he didn't take his vitamins and arthritis medication that night.

He's still the shit and it will be great to see him shredding when he's 70 !!!! :D

Amen!!!! Love the guy!

Geoooooooooooorge!!!! :thumbsup:

Tawlks":2a2v9kbt said:
charveldan":2a2v9kbt said:
He seems to play everything but his own sig Randall's. :doh:

Well, Kirk Hammet's Randall sucks. Micheal Ammott was the same, he never actually played them, and reccorded with a 5150.

Seems that Randall amp's just plain suck.

Here is one thing I learned about being on amp forums over the years. Dont say that one particular brand of amps "sucks" because someone along the way dropped big money on a new version of the amp so statements like this just pisses people off to no end. :cry:

Just say things like "I dont care for how they sound" or "they are not my thing".

I am also not trying to say you are wrong on your opinion of Randall amps. :LOL: :LOL:

IT's about time we realize that we sound pretty much the same through 95% of amps. There are some minor differences that very few of us care to distinguish ans that's about it.

nbarts":kl4psmu9 said:
IT's about time we realize that we sound pretty much the same through 95% of amps. There are some minor differences that very few of us care to distinguish ans that's about it.
but amps are way too addictive

Back