GIFTED- EMG Bone Breaker set

GJgo

*GIFTED!* Deal is done. Thanks everyone for considering this.

I was fortunate enough to win these in one of the giveaways here- which was awesome, and after trying them they're not for me. So it's up to me to pay it forward & move them on. At the same time I'd also like to do some good where I can. So, here's what I'm thinking. First person to donate at least $100 to their local animal shelter and send me a copy of the donation receipt will have these PUPs magically appear in the mail. If you want to play let me know so we don't get a "oops you were second sorry bud" situation. Sound good? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2517.jpg
    IMG_2517.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2518.jpg
    IMG_2518.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I tried to tag her but her user name is not taggable for me, so I wondered if she checked out?

Yeah, I closed my Funk'n Metal account a few months ago after getting a bit overwhelmed by a few repeat creepers. Shouldn't have let it get to me so much since I was rocking that account for a few years and they're gone now, but the wine told me it was time that night. Anyways, what better way to come out of the shadows?! I used to be a veterinarian due to my love for the non-humans, so this means more than you know! Y'all are so sweet! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Lisa (@Funk'n Metal)

Yeah, I closed my Funk'n Metal account a few months ago after getting a bit overwhelmed by a few repeat creepers. Shouldn't have let it get to me so much since I was rocking that account for a few years and they're gone now, but the wine told me it was time that night. Anyways, what better way to come out of the shadows?! I used to be a veterinarian due to my love for the non-humans, so this means more than you know! Y'all are so sweet! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Lisa (@Funk'n Metal)
Hey, there you are! I wondered from the avatar... I believe I still have a pick that belongs to you :)

Back