Good Morning Monkey Man

Mmmmm PLX is from Texas...
giphy.gif

It's the kind of pedal you just leave on all the time.

(y)
I especially love that the fact that the chances of nudging other controls with your foot while engaging the footswitch are slim to none. I'm stealing this design whether you like it or not .

The "Klon" pedal that Griff made, I am starting to want to leave it on all the time guys.
I had a real one was all the hype and moar... I recently got a Bowman and thinking about a Mythos Muledeer I played today. Played some of those before but was not impressed AT ALL this one is different. I love the Klon.

~ss

That good huh ? Damn it man, I was going to order that one but jumped ship at the last minute .
I had a real one was all the hype and moar... I recently got a Bowman and thinking about a Mythos Muledeer I played today. Played some of those before but was not impressed AT ALL this one is different. I love the Klon.

~ss
It is so good. It is quiet. I run it with a Silverface Bassman and a Strat and Tele into a 4x12 with old 90s g12-75's. I dial back the bass and crank it up and I just love it. I also use his 808 and use them both boosted and it sounds very outrageous and unique.

Reactions: ccn
Does anyone know, does this forum work with VPN running?

Someone mentioned a while back that you cannot even log on to TGP with VPN running?

Is this true?
Here is the thing: there are a lot of ways to detect VPN usage. IP logging, tracking cookies, device fingerprinting, VPN IP blacklists, you can even detect VPN usage if you know how to inspect the TCP/IP MTU/MSS configuration on packets arriving on a machine. Just to name a few.

Here is the other thing: all of the detection techniques have documented countermeasures that can be used to bypass detection.

Are VPNs detectable? Yes. Can malicious actors thwart detection? Yes. Can any site really block a user on a VPN? Not if the user knows what they are doing.

Hey ShitSquatch, what happened to uncle ShredSquatch ?

Do you know when the "Life and Times of ShredSquatch" will be released ? I'm an investor and all I received in the mail so far was an envelope with some ShredSquatch body hair inside .

Hey ShitSquatch, what happened to uncle ShredSquatch ?

Do you know when the "Life and Times of ShredSquatch" will be released ? I'm an investor and all I received in the mail so far was an envelope with some ShredSquatch body hair inside .
Probably later this year, there's a supply chain shortage because of the scamdemic... hope you like the hair, I got a hug from Kate Bekinsale and it smells like her.

~ss

It is so good. It is quiet. I run it with a Silverface Bassman and a Strat and Tele into a 4x12 with old 90s g12-75's. I dial back the bass and crank it up and I just love it. I also use his 808 and use them both boosted and it sounds very outrageous and unique.
This is the one I picked up...

Bowman_Silver_Face_1024x1024@2x.jpg

I think I'm going to try and get/collect ones nobody has heard of.

~ss

Back