Got $60 to burn at GC, help me Spend It

Sure thing! I kinda got nerdsniped. Looking forward to any possible clips.
Man that wasn't nerd at all. I have over a grand sunk into having both amps completely gone through and the speakers was the biggest decision I had to make.Your help was absolutely invaluable to me because I do not understand those charts like you do. I just play and sing into the mic. I still need to duty test the '69 to make sure the JBL/EV Force aren't blown. Man my shit was falling apart so bad who knows what the source of some of those noises were. I usually gig the '72 since it's in an aftermarket mojotone cab so hopefully I will be able to get you some before/after results in a couple weeks as I have a couple decent tunes done with it when it was on it's last legs with the cheap celestions.

With $60.00, I also immediately thought of a good clip tuner or strings. It looks like you don’t really need another tuner, but I bought a couple to toss in various guitar cases / accessory bags just so I never found myself at rehearsal or a show without one.

As far as strings, now that so many manufacturers pack them sealed in plastic, they have a lot longer shelf life than when they were all packed in little paper envelopes.
Even though it gives them longer life, I hate it when they pack them in pairings or all together just in the plastic Who does individual paper sleeves but their all sealed in a plastic bag?

Reactions: PDC
Man that wasn't nerd at all.
I was referring to this[0]:
1709686230471.png

I've used the shit out of the Fender Strat shaped cutting board. Also, the Christmas ornaments are cool. I kid, but usually use the "bonus certificates" for random BS. Will be using soon...

Back