Got a Glock

Yeah, I didn't mean for you to create anything more than we already have. We have enough sub - sublevel forums as it is :LOL:

I was just pointing out that I didn't get a hand gun as a hobby.

Honestly, part of the fun of an OT forum is the randomness of the topics but being a moderator and subdividing forums seems to be a hobby of yours :LOL:

Just bustin' your chops man. Carry on. Great job brother. :cheers:

You're ridin' my ass, man. :LOL:

FWIMBW, my thinking in creating the sub-forums was that it'd make it a whole lot easier for peeps to find and partake in subjects they're interested in. Simple as that.

One big random area is a nightmare to navigate and as you scroll through the pages of threads you can't rely on titles as indicators of subject matter. In that regard I've done all the hard work for everyone - determining subject matter and distributing the threads appropriately.

I was just pointing out that I didn't get a hand gun as a hobby.
I know, mate. ;)

Just bustin' your chops man. Carry on. Great job brother. :cheers:
You've been very-generous lately, brother; thank you! That is, when you're not ridin' my ass. :LOL:

Jebus, get a room! :D

Back on topic.

Glock-pistol-knowledge-poster.jpg

Do you have a single stack mag though? I consider myself pretty strong and I could never get all 10 cartridge's to load at once. It would get jammed up. Thing is, I love the concept of it.

The only thing I need to get now is some hollow points. I'm probably going to go ahead and get the 43x Rail as well so we have both. That will be the best of both worlds. For conceal - take the shorter rail. For home defense - put on the longer 48 rail.
You don't need the shorter to conceal. That's not generally an issue with a man CCing unless maybe appendix carry. Grip is the issue. That's what sticks out your pants.

I had a 48 right when they came out. Hated how heavy the trigger was. Ended up selling to a buddy of mine and moved to a 365XL that I've been carrying for over 2.5 years now; recently been carrying a P320 X-Compact AIWB.

I'm one of those guys who hates the Glock grip angle :p. On a blind presentation (dry fire practice) I can never get my sights lined up on a Glock. Rolling my wrists forward is unnatural for me, so that's a no-go. No problem with most Sigs or 1911s. That's just me.

I had a 48 right when they came out. Hated how heavy the trigger was. Ended up selling to a buddy of mine and moved to a 365XL that I've been carrying for over 2.5 years now; recently been carrying a P320 X-Compact AIWB.

I'm one of those guys who hates the Glock grip angle :p. On a blind presentation (dry fire practice) I can never get my sights lined up on a Glock. Rolling my wrists forward is unnatural for me, so that's a no-go. No problem with most Sigs or 1911s. That's just me.
i carry the 365xl. I've got a glock 19 gen5 and the grip angle is actually more intuitive for me, but it's just too beefy for iwb carry most of the time. i i've got the romeo zero on my xl, great shooting pistol. takes some practice to get the sight picture right from your draw, but worth it.

i carry the 365xl. I've got a glock 19 gen5 and the grip angle is actually more intuitive for me, but it's just too beefy for iwb carry most of the time. i i've got the romeo zero on my xl, great shooting pistol. takes some practice to get the sight picture right from your draw, but worth it.
If you like the 19 try the 48.

I was between the Glock and Beretta 92x but went with the latter because it was available. Just got it a few weeks ago and haven’t even shot it yet.

I was between the Glock and Beretta 92x but went with the latter because it was available. Just got it a few weeks ago and haven’t even shot it yet.
If this is your first one, I can't stress enough how important it is to get some training and range time under your belt.

Congrats BTW and welcome to R-T.

If this is your first one, I can't stress enough how important it is to get some training and range time under your belt.

Congrats BTW and welcome to R-T.
It's my first owned gun but I do have a lot of experience shooting. I will probably look into training as well. Thanks!

Back