Got a Glock

According to the POS mayor of NYC, a Glock 9mm is now a "weapon of mass destruction".

I just wish I could find the gun I want in stock somewhere. How is it these YT guys keep saying I got the gun for X below retail and when you see it for yourself it's always retail or higher. I can't believe some of the markups I'm seeing on guns in local stores. Is this normal? Tired of hearing "it's the winner in the $500 range' and then seeing it at a store for 675 or 700 plus.... :(

I just wish I could find the gun I want in stock somewhere. How is it these YT guys keep saying I got the gun for X below retail and when you see it for yourself it's always retail or higher. I can't believe some of the markups I'm seeing on guns in local stores. Is this normal? Tired of hearing "it's the winner in the $500 range' and then seeing it at a store for 675 or 700 plus.... :(
I know a lot of guys won't even look at them, but I have a Taurus G3. It has never given me a problem no matter what I put through it. Only thing I did was upgrade the rod and spring. They punch above their weight, I know their reputation though and why people might not want one.

I don't know what specific model you're interested in but I know a bunch of people that have purchased from this site
with great experiences.
https://oakhillguns.com

Appreciate the recommendations. Primarily looking at Canik Mete SFT and SFT Pro. But need to talk to a store if ordering the gun will get me in for the rebate for 3 free extra magazines from Canik. It’s expiring end of Sept and I’m hearing delivery dates on ordering a gun that are after the 30th.

Appreciate the recommendations. Primarily looking at Canik Mete SFT and SFT Pro. But need to talk to a store if ordering the gun will get me in for the rebate for 3 free extra magazines from Canik. It’s expiring end of Sept and I’m hearing delivery dates on ordering a gun that are after the 30th.
Canik's are great range guns, and have excellent triggers. Sort of like a Turkish made Walther.

Not a big Glock fan, but have a couple. Prefer my Springfield Xdms and usually carry a Sig P365 (normal cloths are shorts, t-shirts and flip flops here in Soflo) .
When I can, I prefer to carry and shoot my Xdms. Also prefer my XDS compared to the single stack Glocks.
I've also been able to CC a Beretta 92. Always a great shooting, accurate gun.

The other brands are sprinkled around for hidden protection.

Got surprised by an H&K when trying some Canik’s yesterday. Picked a VP9SK and it had the extended pinky mag in it and it felt amazing in the hand and then I pulled the trigger…fuck, soft and felt like mush after trying the Canik’s. Then looked at trigger upgrades and felt deflated. Not only is the H_K a couple hundred more than the Canik’s, you then neeed to spend that again to get a trigger as good as the Canik…lol but for a CC gun it seemed like a perfect size and you could get a great grip with the extended pinky mag.

Back