Got a Hell Razor delivered yesterday….

Dude.

1zn3Lf8.png

What is a hell razor? Is that like a crusty old Gillette from 1996 that's all rusty but that's all you've got and you gotta shave your balls for a hot date that'll be there in 10 minutes?

It's another Wizard... apparently the Metal wasn't metal enough so he needed to try harder for something that screams EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME while chugging Red Bull

It's today,brother. What's the holdup? You gonna open it today, then plug it in tomorrow? What's next, turn the amp on next week but wait another week to hit the standby? I can't take it anymore! I'm reporting you to the mods.

Edit...the mods told me to up my meds and take a nap. My bad.
I spend time between two cities. I’m not at the guitar house currently 🥴

I’m just waiting for someone to sell theirs used. Can’t do the new price on it with kiddos running around home and a wall of amps already lol.
So funny when people think they will get a 6k head for 4k because a 10 year old different model sold for low 4's Not saying you but, it's common

So funny when people think they will get a 6k head for 4k because a 10 year old different model sold for low 4's Not saying you but, it's common
I mean, Ive gotten SEVERAL “6k” amps for well under 4k. I don’t lowball people pricing their gear for a similar price to new value or criticize them on their listing price… I usually just keep my mouth shut and scroll past the listing. Someone else can buy it; or it can sit for a long time.

The reality is I could legitimately get by with 1 amp. Pretty much everyone here could, honestly, as majority of us are bedroom guitarists… and in the back of my head I know that and I will not personally buy anything I could take a huge hit on financially.

The fact is, gear will only sell for what someone is willing to pay. And the gear market is changing VERY quickly. I mean, I literally just got a near brand new wizard mtl for 3500 and a mark IIc++ for 3500. I’ve Wanted both amps for a long time and scrolled past high priced ones because I knew being patient would eventually pay off with it.

I mean, Ive gotten SEVERAL “6k” amps for well under 4k. I don’t lowball people pricing their gear for a similar price to new value or criticize them on their listing price… I usually just keep my mouth shut and scroll past the listing. Someone else can buy it; or it can sit for a long time.

The reality is I could legitimately get by with 1 amp. Pretty much everyone here could, honestly, as majority of us are bedroom guitarists… and in the back of my head I know that and I will not personally buy anything I could take a huge hit on financially.

The fact is, gear will only sell for what someone is willing to pay. And the gear market is changing VERY quickly. I mean, I literally just got a near brand new wizard mtl for 3500 and a mark IIc++ for 3500. I’ve Wanted both amps for a long time and scrolled past high priced ones because I knew being patient would eventually pay off with it.
Bro. 3500 for a c++ is absurd. Nice work

Back