Got fit over the pandemic? You’re a White Supremacist

I feel way more the oppressor now that I've read that. From this day forward, I denounce being a man, will no longer take DIM, and will aromatase away into an estrogen whirlpool, adding more plastics to my diet, endocrine blockers from johnson and johnson lotions as much as I can, and write a letter to the EPA thanking them for not regulating Atrazine sprayed crops, so I can feel more like a female.

I feel way more the oppressor now that I've read that. From this day forward, I denounce being a man, will no longer take DIM, and will aromatase away into an estrogen whirlpool, adding more plastics to my diet, endocrine blockers from johnson and johnson lotions as much as I can, and write a letter to the EPA thanking them for not regulating Atrazine sprayed crops, so I can feel more like a female.
Now that's a "Can Do" attitude! You'll be sitting down to piss before you know it!

If it's a "WTF moment" / surprising / ridiculous or whatever it's preferable to place it here brother.

As the subtitle for "General" says:
"If it doesn't belong in another category, post it here". IOW, "General" is intended to be the last resort.

It's just a matter of maintaining some sort of order that allows browsing for a given subject, or in the case of this thread, emotional effect, to happen more-easily. OTC used to be a shambles - one large jumbled-up area that made browsing a headache.

Nobody's gonna get into trouble for not categorising something properly and indeed, much of the time stuff slips through the net or is consciously "let through to the keeper" (Aussie term based on cricket), but generally-speaking if it appears in "General" and would obviously fit better elsewhere it's moved.

If you've already responded in or subscribed to a thread and it's later moved, the appropriate sub-forum and thread will be highlighted if any new posts are added, so it won't just disappear into the ether, so to speak.

HTH brother. :thumbsup:

Back