Greg Walls on Scott Ian / Anthrax

Theres what people say snd then what people do.. Get fuckin real..

Why the POS Wig, Mr highroad??
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 9.58.10 AM copy.png

Pft, after hearing him play at the beginning, it’s no wonder they kicked him out of the band. That was hard to listen to. I’m not 1:00 min in and my douche radar is pinging off the charts. You wanna talk about getting ripped off for not receiving writing credit and all that goes with that? See Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake.

Pft, after hearing him play at the beginning, it’s no wonder they kicked him out of the band. That was hard to listen to. I’m not 1:00 min in and my douche radar is pinging off the charts. You wanna talk about getting ripped off for not receiving writing credit and all that goes with that? See Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake.
PREACH!!!

I have always maintained that Bob was Ozzys secret weapon, look at all the best albums Ozzy has, they have Bobs fingerprints all over them, once they parted ways, Ozzys material was rarely up to the quality of Bobs work.

PREACH!!!

I have always maintained that Bob was Ozzys secret weapon, look at all the best albums Ozzy has, they have Bobs fingerprints all over them, once they parted ways, Ozzys material was rarely up to the quality of Bobs work.
Bob was also Randy’s secret weapon. Listen to the first two Quiet Riot albums. Sure, the guitar work is stellar, but the songs are just…lackluster. It’s phenomenal when you compare those early QR compositions to, say, the title track Diary of a Madman. That track is very complex, from a musical standpoint, but it still just rocks the shit out of you too. It’s in odd meters, uses harmonic minor, etc. and the lyrics. The lyrics are pure poetry. It’s early progressive modern metal, really. I don’t think Ozzy has any composition in his catalogue that tops it, composition-wise.

Oh my Christ who cares… Jesus. Whining about songs you supposively wrote 40 years ago… good god. Worked REAL WELL for mustaines reputation over the years hasn’t it… shoot me

Last edited:
Bob was also Randy’s secret weapon. Listen to the first two Quiet Riot albums. Sure, the guitar work is stellar, but the songs are just…lackluster. It’s phenomenal when you compare those early QR compositions to, say, the title track Diary of a Madman. That track is very complex, from a musical standpoint, but it still just rocks the shit out of you too. It’s in odd meters, uses harmonic minor, etc. and the lyrics. The lyrics are pure poetry. It’s early progressive modern metal, really. I don’t think Ozzy has any composition in his catalogue that tops it, composition-wise.
Agree 100% such an underappreciated talent. One of the biggest influences on my playing (yes I'm a bass player by passion, guitarist by necessity)

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 12.40.36 AM copy.png

You’re probably right. My point is ridiculous. I mean, Daisley and Kerslake where screwed out of millions. If that guy isn’t lying, he was screwed out of hundreds, maybe even thousands, of dollars.
Yeah you're absolutely right if he isn't lying then he did get screwed out of God knows how much money plus the royalties!. It's just hard to have sympathy for somebody when they consistently lie..

His reasoning is all over the place -- I know this person and that person, so-and-so played my guitar, I have a degree in finance, and I know how to play those songs. Therefore I got ripped off.
I like your post perfectly said! He's been posting that same video for over a year.. LET IT GO!!

Back