Griff's Schaffer pedal is a killer!

I have hit my Chiron with my screamer and vice versa with good results. Wonder how this one would sound? I have almost ordered it a couple times….along with about every other thing he makes….🤪

Like CrystalSky said, whichever amp brings out the most differences between the pedals. My guess would be a mark iic+ for that, but if you still have that slo30 it might bring out the differences even further if it's anything like it's bigger brothers
The SLO30 belongs to a buddy, glad I didn't have to buy one to try it. :)

Yeah, I'll try them out & see what makes sense. I'm hoping for the IIB+, since I haven't had the GOAT out on quite some time...

Mine don’t. Wonder why?
One of the flaws of a True bypass pedal is it can pop .... there's a few things that can make it happen ... sometimes the power supply ..

sometimes other pedals ... or I should say buffers in other pedals .... thing is .... the Chiron is not true bypass .... it has the infamous Klon buffer ..

buffers can cause problems in your chain sometimes ... can bring out LFO noise ticking .... popping at the footswitch ... and just destroy a Germanium type fuzz if it's in front of it ...

Back