Guns N Roses Coachella Pro Shot

Don't they pretty much play the whole first album? So many good tunes on that one.. the whole first side of the album and then on the second side maybe they skip one or two tunes. The album is pretty much a masterpiece. The Use your Illusion stuff is more the Axl sound though, these big epic songs which are good in their own right but that nobody needs to hear 10 of.

As awesome as it is, I'm burned out on Appetite. Illusion 1&2 have always been my favorites. Axl is doing a far better job than I expected.

cardinal":16jw3k3w said:
The effin' high horse that this entitled 'I wanna relive my youth by spending $20k on my look for a friggin' festival' bitch is on:

“It’s fun for me to feel cool,” Mirmelli says. “You get down with people you normally wouldn’t speak to. They wouldn’t normally have access to you.

AYFKM?! :doh:

Reminds me of the line "I saw a Dead Head sticker on a Cadillac, I said don't look back..." :aww:

I wanted to hear the piano more in later sections of November Rain....heh...I'm probably in a minority there!

What's Slash using for his guitar tone live these days? Sounded sterile.

Slash likes his cutting high end... think he is back to the Jubilees exclusively. As for his live solos, because of the way he bends up to pitch a lot, it can sometimes be hit or miss. Besides that, for the most part I don't think he gives a shit. He more or less plays a few of the key parts of the lead from the album and just wanks the rest.

Back