Hello, new member here...

Pickup brethren!

IMG_0035.jpeg

I'm sure my bigger pedalboard alone is at least $3,000 (maybe more) spent but... love my pedals ❤
Yet you have no Strymons...how can we take you seriously ?? :cool:

You've got a good first name though so we an cut you some slack on that !

So given your depth of pedal use what's your take on loop strips ala GigRig Quartermaster or the like? Do you tap dance constantly or have a switching system of sorts?

Welcome to the forum.

Yet you have no Strymons...how can we take you seriously ?? :cool:

You've got a good first name though so we an cut you some slack on that !

So given your depth of pedal use what's your take on loop strips ala GigRig Quartermaster or the like? Do you tap dance constantly or have a switching system of sorts?

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks!

Lol I know right!! I own a few Strymons but will not put them on any boards. I just think Strymon is overrated in the P&W genre along with a couple other certain types of specific pedals. So I won't pit them on the boards.

As far as loopers, for me personally, I don't ever feel the need for one. I am a Shoegaze ambient type of Praise abd Worship guitarist so on my bigger pedalboard, I probably leave 4 or 5 pedals on out of the 13 pedals in the entire set. For the medium board it's 4 out of 10 and for the small board, it's 2 out of 5 pedals. For that reason I do not have a looper/switcher so I cannot comment ir speculate on the topic of the GigRig Quartermaster. I'm very sorry!

I was thinking about getting the Fender Switcher for my next big board! (a board comprised of forsaken pedals I have).

They're the most balanced i've ever used. I have them in the production Z-One too. Planning on getting a set of black ones for my PRS.
Very cool! I Just got my first PRS guitar around last month. It's a Santana SE, modified alot on it, ran it through the Plek and installed some Seymour Duncan "Frampton Comes Alive" pickups. I ended up liking if so much that I bought a Silver Sky SE (haven't opened that yet).

Back