Help with guitar estate sell off

Wish I still lived in Little Rock... not really.. but just for this sale. :p
Tell me about it, I'm in NW Arkansas.. only about five hours from the NW corner of Tennessee. But, I'm trying to stay strong and not to buy anything right now. There have been a few things that have piqued my interest for sure.

I have come up with 22 prices thus far. I’ll get more soon. Lemme look at some of the responses you guys have given. Please note; I don’t know what shipping will be and it will be time spent. Having said that I’m not asking for anything, just some patience with shipping I guess. Also if something seems out of line please let me know. My goal is to get a very reasonable deal for folks and trying to be less than RV deals. I’m not a huge fan of the PayPal etc thing. Doesn’t mean I won’t do it but then I have to deal with taxes 🫤. A personal check is best but ask as I’m flexible. I know that’s old skool but…. I grew up with checks and old habits die hard. Hell idk. Maybe this ain’t no country for old men and I just suck it up. Gimme a bit and I’ll post what I got so far

Tell me about it, I'm in NW Arkansas.. only about five hours from the NW corner of Tennessee. But, I'm trying to stay strong and not to buy anything right now. There have been a few things that have piqued my interest for sure.
Are you from AR?

I dig that Orville Les Paul and that cherry burst looking Jackson with the DiMarzio cream blade single coils and a humbucker.

So this is important to read; Patience is key since I have a busy day job. Look at pics. I’ll get more this weekend when I bring this shit home. I have reduced prices on the charvels and potentially built guitars because that’s what they are. I can play them and see how they play if you like and give a description or talk on phone. Whatever. I really get nothing out of this deal other than what I’d expect everyone else here to do. Maybe. Anyway. Helping this guy out. I’ll probably offer on some of the pickups. I need some. And I’m buying that Orville. Fuck. I want something. I was going to buy that copperhead BUT I’m not a Jax guy. There are another 25plus guitars to be listed. I’m trying to make easy for this guy to sell and easy to buy for “us”. Lemme know.
Just say I’ll take it. And we can define the logistics later. Dammit. I’m tired.
Ok. Here we go painstakingly for the cause;
1)Boss ME70. 100 $
2)mosfet lead 100. $250 SOLD
I need to make sure these are in working order.
3)charvel JEL white $500
4)Ibanez Paul Stanley Japanese sticker no strings $700. Comes with case. Looks to have an aesthetic injury to side -pic taken
5)Oktober explorer with case $350. Steve JackBootedThug is wanting this so first right of refusal
6) Taylor 114CE acoustic plus case $500
7) Paul Stanley Ibanez LTD PS10 with case $2000. Serial H950270
8)iceman 2 Ibanez with case 1500. Cool fucking guitar here
9)Jackson Copperhead 2000$ wayniac 3 messaged when he first saw it so it’s his to deny first
10)epiphone Genesis ??400 bucks. Idk
11) Jackson soloist Cherry burst with case 2000$
12)Peavey odyssey 950
13) Washburn Red/black 400 with case
14) Washburn Blue 350. No case
15)BC Rich mockingbird legacy… carry bag $750
16) Yamaha double cut. SG700 $600 @alan67 first right of refusal
17) GIbson Studio with case $1000
18) GIbson SG std with case. 1100
19)charvel Wildcard #6. Spoken for by a charvel guy off the RT. 1000$. He has first right of refusal
20) Aria pro 2 600 bucks
21) charvel 0527 serial wood body charvel neck. SOLD. @kurtsstuff2003 has first right of refusal $600
22) ESP Tiger reverse banana-no pick guard 600
23) ESP tiger WITH pick guard $600
24) warren dimartini Jackson crossed dicks. I mean crossed swords… sorry getting tired, $2000
25) Kramer 5150 $600
26) charvel TECustom. SSS. 378187 - I think I posted this one. $600

Last edited:
I have no idea LOL - Cavazo's looked like a hardtail but this one appears to have a Kahler or something like it?

The original Washburn A20V models usually came with the Washburn Wonderbar "blunder bar" their take on a Kahler like trem.
Other A20 models had the hardtail.
The one for sale doesn't quite look like it has the wonderbar. It may have been retro-fitted with the possible Kahler, is a prototype of some kind or is a reissue with a Kahler.
I had an original run early 80's white tuxedo version of this and sold it for around $450 17 years ago and looks like more current prices asked for are from $600 - 1200

obligatory wonderbar pic :)

the washburn wonderbar | Rig-Talkthe washburn wonderbar | Rig-Talk

Last edited:
What’s the deal on this one?
IMG_7796.png

Back