Help with guitar estate sell off

The original Washburn A20V models usually came with the Washburn Wonderbar "blunder bar" their take on a Kahler like trem.
Other A20 models had the hardtail.
The one for sale doesn't quite look like it has the wonderbar. It may have been retro-fitted with the possible Kahler, is a prototype of some kind or is a reissue with a Kahler.
I had an original run early 80's white tuxedo version of this and sold it for around $450 17 years ago and looks like more current prices asked for are from $600 - 1200

obligatory wonderbar pic :)

the washburn wonderbar | Rig-Talkthe washburn wonderbar | Rig-Talk
That thing certainly makes me "wonder"........

@alund

When you have a second, what's the info on this one?

Charvel Flame Top.jpeg

If no one buys this I want it. I’ll get pics tonight. Going to get them all to the house. So I can image better. This is a cool guitar. Send me cell I can text you. I’m in Nashville now picking up my plexi and a stray 😏

You said the Japanese stickered Iceman, that has no strings, had some side damage? Would be cool to see a good pic of that.

If no one buys this I want it. I’ll get pics tonight. Going to get them all to the house. So I can image better. This is a cool guitar. Send me cell I can text you. I’m in Nashville now picking up my plexi and a stray 😏

Cell number sent. Thanks!

Going to pickup about 15 guitars for more pics etc. for those asking. Anyone have anymore requests. Prob won’t go back till Sunday or next week. Then I’m gonna drink beer so you get drinking pics with out dix tonight. I’ve had a busy work week.

4dc2fde2-e7d5-4c92-85a0-4f03ecf58fe8-jpeg.302466
How much on the xpl ?

Depending on pricing might be interested in this and the studio shred.

Last edited:
4dc2fde2-e7d5-4c92-85a0-4f03ecf58fe8-jpeg.302466
How much on the xpl ?

Depending on pricing might be interested in this and the studio shred.
Ahhhh. This was a hidden Jem for sure. Uncommon early mid 80s LP/explorer hybrid double cut. This one was eyed by one of our members here who had a sneaky suspicion of what it was and he snagged it. Lucky guy.
What is the other you are interested in? Studio GIbson?

Back