Here's the NEW Judas Priest album!

IMHO it's fantastic the way they've mixed it up with a decent injection of groove changes and neoclassical-inspired vocal lines, harmonies and geetar parts. :rock:

I reckon some of the riddum parts are a little muddy but apart from that the mixing is great and the songs weren't smashed to smithereens in mastering.

All-'round awesome effort IMHO.

God I love this band. They're bringin' it live. First gig of the tour, Glasgow. Uriah Heep opened, then Saxon, then Priest.

Richie and Andy are nailing it.

They really believe in this album. They opened the gig with a track from the new album. Good goin', lads! Richie was born to be in Judas Priest.

Another killer from the new album.

Rob is seventy two years old and he's still kickin' ass. Painkiller!

Mr. Halford strikes again. He's still got it, no question.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, listened to the album finally and find the songs to be meh. Nothing really special happening. However, unlike the comment above, I think the tone is great. Very Ram it Down/ Painkiller-esque. That said, the lead playing is phenomenal. Fantastic leads that aren't the standard runs. He has a real interesting style combining lots of diff signature sounds and he's very clean and precise. Dig that. The solos are thought out like the Painkiller leads were. Sadly, the songs just don't hold up for me.

Back