Hermansson transformers are enormous!

mooncobra

Maybe someone has posted this already, but look at the size of that!! Twice as big as the mess 150w!!!

Can’t wait for his amps to come out!!!

Attachments

• 34501481-842A-48CE-BD06-F0FD9E174385.jpeg
    34501481-842A-48CE-BD06-F0FD9E174385.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 230
His 5 Gain Stage mod became one of my all time fave amps. It's right there with my Cameron mod, CCV and my Larry amps.
Recently I also got a 69 50w Marshall that Henric restored that is insanely good!
I'm in line for his 3 Gain Stage mod and for his ground up building.
Can't wait to get one of his own amps. I bet his 100w 4 channel amp will be a game changer.
Plus, the dude is honest, deliver exactly what he promises on time, and has one of the best customer services I've experienced.
I wish him to be very successful, so he can provide to more people, the same incredible amp and amazing customer service that he did to myself.

His 5 Gain Stage mod became one of my all time fave amps. It's right there with my Cameron mod, CCV and my Larry amps.
Recently I also got a 69 50w Marshall that Henric restored that is insanely good!
Can't wait to get one of his own amps. I bet his 100w 4 channel amp will be a game changer.
Plus, the dude is honest, deliver exactly what he promises on time, and has one of the best customer services I've experienced.
I wish him to be very successful, so he can provide to more people, the same incredible amp and amazing customer service that he did to myself.
I agree . He’s amazing and has been so good to work with .Can’t say enough good things about him and his amps . It’s like art he does with sound .

Last edited:
Look like the partridge in the Hiwatt DR103. He gonna make his own amps?

It’s been the talk for years, I had him build my amp years ago when I first saw these transformers cause i figured the modding days would probably soon be over and I wanted a PA amp

I am also in list for the 4 channel and can’t wait. His amps RULE!!

I’ll be keeping him busy if he wants to be.
I didn’t gut all this out with my team of
“Redneck Ninja’s” for a f’n Bugera man.
Wizards are always the per day goal.
Now it’s a couple of Henny’s, I’ve got
the raddest amp for him to mod.
I had custom transformers & choke made in
midnight blue bell covers and some old school
6ca7’s…
And I’ll take one of whatever he puts out also
Back to sleppin’ it!!!!

Attachments

• FE297EF7-5B1C-442D-981A-BB7E02291AC0.jpeg
    FE297EF7-5B1C-442D-981A-BB7E02291AC0.jpeg
    8.5 MB · Views: 50
Btw, if & when you decide to move that
British Purist,don’t even post it,
I’ll drive to your door with cash however you want it, kinda like when I get behind the drum set with you on your guitar someday soon,lmk how you want the groove.
Seriously though buddy, that amp, the BP
has the most amazing tones in it.
Yes, loud AF but there’s ways around that.
Such a dope amp man.
Anyways, whenever Henric’ posts his amps from his amp line for sale, I’ll take one.
on top of the “SuperMod” he will be performing on my Marshall.

-Back to Florida Hell’scaping,
I gotta pay for this somehow!!!!,
Crank this song out, go hard at it &
make that money.

Last edited:
Back