Horrible Exchange with Fatbagg

Hey guys, I appreciate the support, especially bing a new member here! Fatbagg has contacted me, currently waiting on him to make this right.

Shit happens, especially in these crazy times we’re living in right now. The big takeaway is that communication is key. I will update this post when the situation is resolved.

Yea, I’m just a common thief I guess.

Hey Man,

I am just saying what is confusing about the situation - I think if you really believe things are not being accurately represented it’s in your own best interest to clear up the record.

It would be a lot more productive (for you and the forum) than the juvenile/snarky/self-pitying type of tone that accompany some of your posts.

Hey Man,

I am just saying what is confusing about the situation - I think if you really believe things are not being accurately represented it’s in your own best interest to clear up the record.

It would be a lot more productive (for you and the forum) than the juvenile/snarky/self-pitying type of tone that accompany some of your posts.
You are correct, my attitude sucks and is getting me nowhere...unfortunately that’s my curse.
In either case, if I fucked something up, I will square him away. Not sure what happened, I am emailing him back and forth to see what happened.
It’s frustrating to hold a solid reputation for credibility for years only to have it stripped in seconds. Not saying it’s anyone’s fault but mine, but Jesus . The guitar community will turn on you in an instant and suddenly I have 74 messages and emails with people crucifying me for a situation they know nothing about OR are people who have had good deals with me, some of them multiple amps over years...and then this.
I’m not hiding, I’m not running, I’m not weaseling. I’m figuring out what happened and correcting this. Would have loved to do this without tarnishing who I am to the guitar community, but so goes life.

I have no patience for people who immediately start attacking without knowing BOTH sides or letting the situation correct itself. Instead, it’s instant scam. Now I’m a scammer and have spent ALL day reading about it.
I can tell you this; My online amp buying/selling days are behind me.

The last couple of weeks have been really bad. However, ripping someone off isn’t me.

You've been on here a long time with no issues like this I have seen. You are honestly coming off like you are having issues with alcohol or substance abuse. I hope you get the help you need. It's very clear to all of us that you ripped Mr Bush off. Make it right. and maybe you will be forgiven. You don't just forget about a gift payment

You've been on here a long time with no issues like this I have seen. You are honestly coming off like you are having issues with alcohol or substance abuse. I hope you get the help you need. It's very clear to all of us that you ripped Mr Bush off. Make it right. and maybe you will be forgiven. You don't just forget about a gift payment

It is happening to many with all the Covid quarantines, losing jobs, etc. Get some help Bro and pay the guy back.

You've been on here a long time with no issues like this I have seen. You are honestly coming off like you are having issues with alcohol or substance abuse. I hope you get the help you need. It's very clear to all of us that you ripped Mr Bush off. Make it right. and maybe you will be forgiven.

I didn’t rip Mrbush off, Inwill correct whatever issue occurred. Ripping someone off is intentional, there was no foul play here. You are correct, Inhave been here for a long time, years, and TGP. That’s what makes this frustrating.
I do not have substance abuse issues, I have a failing liver and cannot consume to glorious alcohol. I guess that’s what I get.

You sold him an amp, collected his money, never shipped amp, went radio silent for a month, What do you call that???? I would call that a ripoff.
As you haven't provided any reason for all that time and you were active that whole time on the forum and now you have been in contact with the buyer today and your going to make it right. Good on you but still man WTF...

You sold him an amp, collected his money, never shipped amp, went radio silent for a month, What do you call that???? I would call that a ripoff.
As you haven't provided any reason for all that time and you were active that whole time on the forum and now you have been in contact with the buyer today and your going to make it right. Good on you but still man WTF...
Then call it a ripoff if that helps. I’m not putting my personal business out here for everyone. MrBush and I are talking and figuring it out. It’s easy to judge off of one half of a story. But if judging helps you sleep, have at it.

You clearly can't explain what happened and we were all wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt but with your responses it's pretty clear what is going on, but once again I am glad your refunding the buyer.

You clearly can't explain what happened and we were all wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt but with your responses it's pretty clear what is going on, but once again I am glad your refunding the buyer.

can’t explain? I CHOOSE not to explain, it won’t change a damn thing, and I prefer to not throw my personal life online. How about my mother spent most of January in the hospital, doesn’t have a ton of time, was critical. January was also the month the VA caught my failing liver. All three of my daughters were removed from school for Covid and have to do homeschool. Excuses? Maybe to some, but when my mom hits critical, that’s my focus. It’s sucks if I really dropped the ball here, no doubt. But immediately I’m a criminal and my credibility means nothing. I had a number of sales over the past two month, probably 12-13, everyone got amp or money. Mrbush just made an account here, contacted me, and I’m working on it. I wasnt even aware this was happening, I thought I had squared everyone away.
I’m sure this will fall on deaf ears and not matter, but that’s ok. If I made a mistake I will fix it.

This is probably all petty excuses, but that’s life. If I am judged on this, so be it. None of this makes a bad deal ok, none of this changes anything. This is not meant to be rude, but I’m sure my frustration is apparent.

Last edited by a moderator:
can’t explain? I CHOOSE not to explain, it won’t change a damn thing, and I prefer to not throw my personal life online. How about my mother spent most of January in the hospital, doesn’t have a ton of time, was critical. January was also the month the VA caught my failing liver. All three of my daughters were removed from school for Covid and have to do homeschool. Excuses? Maybe to some, but when my mom hits critical, that’s my focus. It’s sucks if I really dropped the ball here, no doubt. But immediately I’m a criminal and my credibility means nothing. I had a number of sales over the past two month, probably 12-13, everyone got amp or money. Mrbush just made an account here, contacted me, and I’m working on it. I wasnt even aware this was happening, I thought I had squared everyone away.
I’m sure this will fall on deaf ears and not matter, but that’s ok. If I made a mistake I will fix it.

This is probably all petty excuses, but that’s life. If I am judged on this, so be it. None of this makes a bad deal ok, none of this changes anything.

Really sorry to hear about your family and health issues.

BUT - on a quick look, it appears you were able to post approximately 75 messages in the month of January on this forum, alone - some of those posts relating directly to other amp sales and purchases you were looking to make. There were also clips that you were able to make and post online during the month of January.

You couldn’t carve out a few mins from those activities to communicate with someone that sent you money weeks ago? Those are the types of things that people are referring to as the ‘bad look’.

Really sorry to hear about your family and health issues.

BUT - on a quick look, it appears you were able to post approximately 75 messages in the month of January on this forum, alone - some of those posts relating directly to other amp sales and purchases you were looking to make. There were also clips that you were able to make and post online during the month of January.

You couldn’t carve out a few mins from those activities to communicate with someone that sent you money weeks ago? Those are the types of things that people are referring to as the ‘bad look’.
As stated, not an excuse.
In fact I’ve spent this entire time NOT trying to make excuses. January was a terrible whirlwind, and I’ll fix my fuck up. If I dropped the ball, I’ll pick it up. I moved a lot of equipment and if I made an error and screwed someone over, Inwill fix it.

There was NEVER an intent on ripping Mr Bush off, but I am grown enough to understand that I am responsible for what happens and will do the right thing. Never meant to do the wrong thing, not in the slightest.

I know these are the 2 basic questions that everyone wants answered 1) Did you have a 101B for sale? and 2) Did you sell or trade it to someone else instead of this guy who bought it? Without explaining those 2 things, I think you're days are numbered on here and TGP selling any more amps. Wouldn't people agree?

Eric

Last edited:
This is supremely shady shit.
With all due respect fatbagg, your problems with your mom and liver and daughter and VA and whatever, although unfortunate (if real), are nobody's problems but your own own.
Don't email the guy you douche, CALL him, apologise, send the money back, give him a blowjob to make up for the month you ruined for him and get this shit over with.
Mr. Bush, I wouldn't take the amp after this, I wouldn't trust anything this scumbag said after reading the way hes reacting to this thread.

With all due respect fatbagg, your problems with your mom and liver and daughter and VA and whatever, although unfortunate (if real), are nobody's problems but your own own.
Don't email the guy you douche, CALL him, apologise, send the money back, give him a blowjob to make up for the month you ruined for him and get this shit over with.
Mr. Bush, I wouldn't take the amp after this, I wouldn't trust anything this scumbag said after reading the way hes reacting to this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I know these are the 2 basic questions that everyone wants answered 1) Did you have a 101B for sale? and 2) Did you sell or trade it to someone else instead of this guy who bought it? Without explaining those 2 things, I think you're days are numbered on here and TGP selling any more amps. Wouldn't people agree?

Eric
He was just refunded.

Mr. Bush, I wouldn't take the amp after this, I wouldn't trust anything this scumbag said after reading the way hes reacting to this thread.
It is shady, and I just refunded him. It was a genuine mistake on my behalf, but he is now paid.

Back