Horrible Exchange with Fatbagg

You sent me 2200 gift, per the picture.
I sent you $2200 gift, per the picture.
Reported for showing my full name and email address there, thanks for that.

Anyways, per your own picture I sent you $2,208 not $2,200 USD. The full transaction was $2,208 USD plus a $66.58 USD fee for the currency conversion to "gift" you the money, for a total of $3,016.90 CAD. I was happy to pay the fee when I was under the impression you were going to ship me the amp, but that obviously didn't happen. In the second screenshot you can see I received $2,692.47 CAD from you today.

Obviously currency rates fluctuate day-to-day, but the fact is I spent $3,016.90 CAD to buy an amp off you. If you think leaving me with no amp and a $324.43 hole in my pocket is fair, then I guess I know where we stand.

Attachments

• IMG_3258.jpeg
    IMG_3258.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3257.jpeg
    IMG_3257.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 101
Reported for showing my full name and email address there, thanks for that.

Anyways, per your own picture I sent you $2,208 not $2,200 USD. The full transaction was $2,208 USD plus a $66.58 USD fee for the currency conversion to "gift" you the money, for a total of $3,016.90 CAD. I was happy to pay the fee when I was under the impression you were going to ship me the amp, but that obviously didn't happen. In the second screenshot you can see I received $2,692.47 CAD from you today.

Obviously currency rates fluctuate day-to-day, but the fact is I spent $3,016.90 CAD to buy an amp off you. If you think leaving me with no amp and a $324.43 hole in my pocket is fair, then I guess I know where we stand.
Nope, I’ll pay that too.

Wow.... good job Rigtalk! Really came together to help this buyer..... the seller is having comments deleted from his for sale ads over at TGP.. those folks might never know what happened over here due to the censoring... shame
I don’t have any sale ads over there.

can’t explain? I CHOOSE not to explain, it won’t change a damn thing, and I prefer to not throw my personal life online. How about my mother spent most of January in the hospital, doesn’t have a ton of time, was critical. January was also the month the VA caught my failing liver. All three of my daughters were removed from school for Covid and have to do homeschool. Excuses? Maybe to some, but when my mom hits critical, that’s my focus. It’s sucks if I really dropped the ball here, no doubt. But immediately I’m a criminal and my credibility means nothing. I had a number of sales over the past two month, probably 12-13, everyone got amp or money. Mrbush just made an account here, contacted me, and I’m working on it. I wasnt even aware this was happening, I thought I had squared everyone away.
I’m sure this will fall on deaf ears and not matter, but that’s ok. If I made a mistake I will fix it.

This is probably all petty excuses, but that’s life. If I am judged on this, so be it. None of this makes a bad deal ok, none of this changes anything. This is not meant to be rude, but I’m sure my frustration is apparent.
You told me your mother died. Now she is alive? That was your final excuse for not shipping the amp you were fully paid for after you said it was shipped time and time again. Your shit show keeps getting better and better. I wonder how many more people will pop up out of the wood work with issues. In the midst of all of this going on, you had time to hunt down 4 Cameron's. It is abundantly clear you can't tell the truth and in all honesty sounds like you have a drinking and or drug problem along with your gear addiction.

Did you get your full refund Mrbush?

As of yesterday according to his posts he claimed he didn't have the money to refund MrBush in full for a full month yet was still looking for a Larry amp which is north of $5,000.00 while demoing two Bogner 101's and a CCV all within this past month.

Did you get your full refund Mrbush?

As of yesterday according to his posts he claimed he didn't have the money to refund MrBush in full for a full month yet was still looking for a Larry amp which is north of $5,000.00 while demoing two Bogner 101's and a CCV all within this past month.
Unfortunately no, not yet. Still $324 CAD short, which I know is like $30 USD, but still :ROFLMAO: Now that his account has been deleted/removed I'm not sure I ever will see that money again, who knows. What blows my mind is that we still have no idea what happened to the amp!?

I did want to thank everyone here for the overwhelming support. As a new member, I really wasn't sure if I would be met with hostility for calling this guy out or not. You've all had my back and helped me recoup most of the money I paid, so I really appreciate it!

I'm sorry he got deleted, I'm not sure who did that. I wasn't banning him so that at least you could have an avenue here to pursue your refund. You should doxx him here so no one gets fucked again.

Unfortunately no, not yet. Still $324 CAD short, which I know is like $30 USD, but still :ROFLMAO: Now that his account has been deleted/removed I'm not sure I ever will see that money again, who knows. What blows my mind is that we still have no idea what happened to the amp!?

I did want to thank everyone here for the overwhelming support. As a new member, I really wasn't sure if I would be met with hostility for calling this guy out or not. You've all had my back and helped me recoup most of the money I paid, so I really appreciate it!
Glad you’re mostly sorted out. Most guys on here are very solid (at least all the ones I’ve dealt with)

I don't think he'll be posting anytime soon, but he's Fatbagg on the thegearpage.net also. Normally he posted there daily until this happened yesterday. You can surely register and pursue there. BUT I'm sure you have his email,etc. . Good luck and this sucked hearing about this whole thing

ERic

So everyone knows I was looking to buying his 100B but couldn’t swing his asking price and he acted like it was actually sold (it wasn’t, he kept it and made videos of it). Ironically not only did he tell me he has a black regular 101B, but that he was also struggling with getting it out the door and knew damn well he owed someone an amplifier. In the same exact conversation he even offered it up to me for sale as I waited for pictures of it. Here’s a snip of the PMs for proof about MrBush’s amp:
B96696AF-21FA-4B3C-9A29-869817D3F7FC.jpeg

I basically almost became a third person. Thanks to the OP for standing up and speaking out - I’m glad no one else got involved.

Mind you this black one he said he had was the same amp the OP paid for on the 7th. Look at the date he said he had it available. Crazy.

Back