How Democrats Will Steal / Postpone / Cancel the Midterm Elections?

2nd amendment is to protect the citizens from the Gov't. That is it. Pisses me off when people try to turn it around to hunting and other BS- Fuck that- The amendment makes no mention of Hunting. Arm the citizens with driveway gravel to protect themselves- is that a logical answer?
But like I said, those ARs are no match against our military so the argument about defense against a tyrannical government is pointless. So it really doesn't matter if they get banned.

But like I said, those ARs are no match against our military so the argument about defense against a tyrannical government is pointless. So it really doesn't matter if they get banned.
Dude, my Son is in the Army TODAY and half their equipment is broken. He has to inspect the arsenal all the time and at least 1/2 of that is broken/in need of repair/or non Functional. Our Military is not prepared for shit and China knows that. Nuke weapons. Maybe if they fire?

According to the constitution we should have unrestricted access to all arms, no exceptions. It says "right of the people to keep and bear Arms" not "right of the people to keep and bear Arms, except fully auto, etc.."

Dude, my Son is in the Army TODAY and half their equipment is broken. He has to inspect the arsenal all the time and at least 1/2 of that is broken/in need of repair/or non Functional. Our Military is not prepared for shit and China knows that. Nuke weapons. Maybe if they fire?
Pretty wild.

ARs still won't prove much though. IMO.

According to the constitution we should have unrestricted access to all arms, no exceptions. It says "right of the people to keep and bear Arms" not "right of the people to keep and bear Arms, except fully auto, etc.."
I'm not saying ARs should be banned. I'm just saying they ain't gonna prove shit against a tyrannical government so it won't matter if they do get banned.

Pretty wild.

ARs still won't prove much though. IMO.
Maybe, better than nothing. He turns in inspection reports on Humvees that are close to inoperable and it pisses his commanders and colleagues off because there is a record and causes people to actually work. I am not joking- morale at fort hood is in the toilet. Many are trying to bail after they can get benefits. A friigin Joke. He is a tough Kid as I raised him to be a hard ass. Almost everyone he knows in the 64th division wants to bail. If my Kid wants to BAIL, I know it is shitty cuz he had to deal with his bat shit crazy psycho mom for 14 years before I had to bury the cunt in court.

I'm not saying ARs should be banned. I'm just saying they ain't gonna prove shit against a tyrannical government so it won't matter if they do get banned.
No, I get what you're saying. I agree we don't have the same level weaponry the Gov has. Even more so these knuckle heads that think they are going to fight the Gov lack the training, conditioning, and discipline :ROFLMAO:

Now, what I was saying is according to the constitution we should not be restricted to nerfed arms. That's all.

Biden says you need nukes and F-15's to "take on" the US Government.

Kinda silly that some folks think a guy with a horn hat could overthrow the USA.

Arizona…
“Wow, we found more ballots”
All made possible by bs mail-in ballots.
Slow the count, assess how many ballots they need…

Everyone should’ve known to expect election fraud when a couple of these POS Democrats kept telling us it could take ‘days or even weeks’ to do the count.😂

Dems are Absolute disgusting scum.

1DAE4173-0D44-4A8C-A1CE-12A12559338E.jpeg

B09AC3AD-0FAC-45EC-9B52-9C29BD871CF7.jpeg

Last edited:
Arizona…

Everyone should’ve known to expect election fraud when a couple of these POS Democrats kept telling us it could take ‘days or even weeks’ to do the count.😂

Screenshot_20221114-201521~2.png

Arizona…

The sad part is, Republicans are going to have to adopt all this scammery in order to compete.

Yes! He’s going to send me the video clip hopefully soon, he’s not computer savvy so I’m crossing my fingers.
It’ll be an eye opener, the cheap Blackstar actually shines compared to the V2 Caldera.
I’ll post here as soon as I get it, Brother Picasso👍
Awesome, thanks.

Back