How Democrats Will Steal / Postpone / Cancel the Midterm Elections?

sam-bankman-fried--bankman-fried-and-bill-clinton.png

Am I mistaken or did you actually post this comic prior to the post that I made about right wing denial shown below?
Screenshot_20221215-010708~2.png

My post pictured above was in response to your ludicrous Biden comic. Now suddenly that comic is after my post?! That just makes my post look out of context. Maybe I'm wrong about the post order but I don't think so.

BTW, again, Bidumb won, get over it.

Edit, I should've written that post pictured above a little differently. I should've said some right wingers rather than just writing "right wingers". I didn't mean to lump everyone together. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
This is outstanding and so true . This was posted by somebody after the left attacked Trump about what he said about the Constitution.

“This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.”–Actual President Abraham Lincoln

They think aborting a child as it draws its first breath is in the Constitution.
They think sending mobs to burn down America’s cities under FBI protection is in the Constitution.
They think their beloved One World Government is in the Constitution.
They think having their Fascist Corporate Partners cancel you is in the Constitution.
They think giving young children secret sex-change procedures is in the Constitution.
They think Erasing our Borders is in the Constitution.
They think raiding a President’s house with a Secret Warrant is in the Constitution.
They think the Government ordering Big Tech to silence you is in the Constitution.
They think conducting an Endless War and laundering the Aid Money back to themselves is in the Constitution.
They think Obeying their Chinese Owners is in the Constitution.
They think building and unleashing Bio-Weapon Viruses and Vaccines on you is in the Constitution.

But there is one thing they don’t think is in the Constitution: Our Right to Honest Elections.

Without those, our Constitution is pointless.

We see plainly now that they plan to steal elections FOREVER.

That’s because elections–Honest Elections–are the Constitution’s way that we control the Government.

Without them, a power-mad Government controls us. It is that simple.

They have now seized control of OUR Elections to control us, and they will NEVER GIVE UP THAT CONTROL WILLINGLY.

They want to keep the illusion of a Constitution, but the Authentic Constitution is already gone. They only want to keep the parts that let them run this Fascist Police State. If the Articles of the Constitution are used to rubberstamp an Election Fraud Coup, that must be remedied before all else.

I’m glad another Actual President of the United States finally said it.

IF THE CONSTITUTION DOESN’T CONTAIN HONEST ELECTIONS, THERE ALREADY IS NO LONGER A TRUE CONSTITUTION. ONLY A TOTALITARIAN MURDER/SUICIDE PACT IN THE PLACE WHERE THE PEOPLES’ CONSTITUTION ONCE STOOD.

President Trump–the duly-elected and re-elected President of the United States of America–is right.

Back