how do i connect an amp with no outline -> di box-> audio interface

ginwtoniic

im not sure if a di box is neccessary but my amp has no line out input, just a speaker em, send, return and speaker output load. how will i connect it to an audio interface or di box then into audio interface

You have 2 options:
- connect Effect send to your audio interface. Then you will emulate amp and speaker in your DAW
- or connect DI box between speaker out and speaker. DI box must be able to work with speaker levels. Something like Behringer DI600P or similar
jdx-app-1-lrg.jpg

im not sure if a di box is neccessary but my amp has no line out input, just a speaker em, send, return and speaker output load. how will i connect it to an audio interface or di box then into audio interface
You can do what is shown above, or use a load box with the output routed to your interface. Either way, make sure there is a load on the speaker output of your amp.

You can do what is shown above, or use a load box with the output routed to your interface. Either way, make sure there is a load on the speaker output of your amp.
so i plug in the speaker output load -> output of di box -> input of di box-> audio interface ??? because i sold my torpedo captor coz i wanted a cheap di box and some leftover cash

so i plug in the speaker output load -> output of di box -> input of di box-> audio interface ??? because i sold my torpedo captor coz i wanted a cheap di box and some leftover cash
You still need to connect a speaker cabinet as shown in the image mcstinger shared. The DI box is not a load. The DI box simply allows you to split the signal going to the cabinet, while the cabinet is acting as the load on the amp. If you want to eliminate the need for a cabinet, you have to use a load box like the Captor.

Back