How do you confuse Trump supporters who are Anti-Vaxxers?

Hmmm…99% survival rate or experimental mRNA vaccine that’s the first of its kind? Hmmm, let me see which choice is riskier.

Hmmm…99% survival rate or experimental mRNA vaccine that’s the first of its kind? Hmmm, let me see which choice is riskier. ask my regular GP what their professional medical opinion is and not my own guessing after reading Alex Jones blogs.
I corrected this for you.

Hmmm…99% survival rate or experimental mRNA vaccine that’s the first of its kind? Hmmm, Let me see which choice is riskier.
You have a very good point there, you must actually think with your head instead of listening to the what BS media feeds you. I just wish I could do the same, But my brain seems to be fried and all I can do is constantly believe and repeat what I’m told… and copy & paste

Fixed for you…

Last edited:
Hmmm…99% survival rate or experimental mRNA vaccine that’s the first of its kind? Hmmm, Let me see which choice is riskier.

Fixed for you…
Theses clowns think the decision against the vaccination is based on what we read on the internet or because of who is in office right now when in all reality it is based on the fact is it's rushed, poor science and research and any sensible person that stands back and looks at it from a grander perspective would understand that. That it is now being used by the left as a political weapon just further reinforces the decision to question it.

I corrected this for you.
That’s part of your side’s problem right there. YOU think you know what’s best for ME and you’d do anything for the power to make those decisions for others. You don’t like when people make choices different than your own. It’s quite narrow minded, actually.

Besides…I’m a dumb, illiterate, poor, racist, misogynistic bigot who lives in an irrelevant state in the South. Why would you want what’s best for trash like me? I’m a member of the great unwashed and unclean.

That’s part of your side’s problem right there. YOU think you know what’s best for ME and you’d do anything for the power to make those decisions for others. You don’t like when people make choices different than your own. It’s quite narrow minded, actually.

Besides…I’m a dumb, illiterate, poor, racist, misogynistic bigot who lives in an irrelevant state in the South. Why would you want what’s best for trash like me? I’m a member of the great unwashed and unclean.

Yeah, my "sides" problem is telling you to talk to your local GP and that's enough to have you jumping out of your socks at the horror of that suggestion. :eek:

Your side is forcing people to undergo a forced medical procedure they don’t want. And also believes that women have penises.
That's changing your goalposts. The doctor will tell you to get vaccinated.

Okay, let's say the government doesn't mandate compulsory vaccines. The medical community is telling you two things:

1) If this vaccine continues to run away and mutate we might not be able to control it with any vaccines.
2) Hospitals are overcrowded, especially with the unvaccinated.

How do you solve this problem without mandates? Your medical GP has given you the solution. You don't want it so what do we do instead? Just hope it goes away? Hope people stop getting sick and going to hospital?

That's changing your goalposts. The doctor will tell you to get vaccinated.

Okay, let's say the government doesn't mandate compulsory vaccines. The medical community is telling you two things:

1) If this vaccine continues to run away and mutate we might not be able to control it with any vaccines.
2) Hospitals are overcrowded, especially with the unvaccinated.

How do you solve this problem without mandates? Your medical GP has given you the solution. You don't want it so what do we do instead? Just hope it goes away? Hope people stop getting sick and going to hospital?

…hospitals are Overcrowded with the UNvaccinated?
Not true. In fact, hospitals are overrun with vaccinated patients.
Please explain September in Vermont, one of the highest percentage of vaccinated people in the USA… They have a polite way of bullshitting their way through everything of course, saying it’s a vaccine ‘breakthrough’,
But, the facts are that 76% of coronavirus DEATHS were FULLY VACCINATED in September.
D0E7045A-3654-44F3-B528-CACECB397221.jpeg

Last edited:
That's changing your goalposts
You know, that's the SECOND time that phrase has been used today in the OT section referring to this paricular subject but by an entirely different member, "allegedly". No sock puppet accounts set up by previously banned members here folks, nope. Nothing to see, move on. It's all about redemption n all that stuff.

Back