How do you confuse Trump supporters who are Anti-Vaxxers?

How do you solve this problem without mandates? Your medical GP has given you the solution. You don't want it so what do we do instead? Just hope it goes away? Hope people stop getting sick and going to hospital?

Without folks taking cheap shots about transsexuality, I'd like to see this question answered too.

What do YOU suggest be done to get a handle on the virus and it's mutations?
Read the news - everything's starting to shut down again - voluntarily.

We going to be in this up and down cycle forever while 1/4 of the country keeps
doing - well, nothing about the situation?

Trump confirmed last week that he's gotten a booster. That means he already got the first 2 doses.

Three jabs taken by the guy that started the whole Covid denial movement in the first place.

Tells you all you need to know - if you got your eyes open.

Last edited:
They have no answer. A few of them are pretending it's not even happening. They can't explain why they don't take their local GPs advice and obviously think all the nation's doctors are in on a conspiracy. Change goalposts, float blogs as science, think tracking devices fit through needles as if their own cell phones and internet use aren't enough to track them. I can't tell the difference between them, Scientologists, a Russian troll farm and Alex Jones.

They can't even explain what the conspiracy is!!

/\ Now this is just sad. And pretty concerning for someones well being.
61bHyRbrDCL.jpg

What do we do about the virus and mutations? We let the people who want to take the vaccine take the vaccine and those who don’t want to take it not take it. We get on with life. It’s that simple.

Imagine it's the year 1600 and all us RT members are part of the same large village cut off
from the rest of the world.

People start getting sick with the annual cold, but this time it's different. Way too many are
either dying or getting much more ill that usual.

Brother Tone suggests we all go down to the swamp and collect leaches. Then we let dozens
of them stick to a sick person so they can suck out the blood, and the sickness with it.

Brother's Square, Geo, and Prick rejoice, showering Brother Tone with praise for his wisdom.

Meanwhile, Brother Bat sits off by himself mumbling, "This can't be right", over and over.

:ROFLMAO:

What do we do about the virus and mutations? We let the people who want to take the vaccine take the vaccine and those who don’t want to take it not take it.

But that hasn't worked. This new variant first was diagnosed here about a week ago and it's already in all 50 states.
Was reading about a bunch of major restaurant chains that just barely survived the first big shutdown and had
finally gotten back to full capacity and now BAM!!! a lot are having to shut down again and lay off all their workers.

Maybe taking a little needle isn't too much to ask for the good of the community as a whole???? I just don't get
the stubborn refusal. I kind of understood in the beginning.

Now? It just blows my mind.

The new variant is the same as a common cold. It will never end. It’s a virus. It’s not going away. They all mutate and get weaker but more transmissible. Stop living in fear.

On the “jab” at transsexuality, the Alex Jones jab necessitated one good turn for another.

But that hasn't worked. This new variant first was diagnosed here about a week ago and it's already in all 50 states.

By your admission here, the vaccine isn’t “working.” Covid19 is never going away. It will get weaker and weaker. This is all about control. Some of us realize that, and some don’t.

Excellent pun sir!

It has nothing to do with fear, unless you're a business owner in fear of losing everything - again!

I get your stand. I really do.
But at what point does it do zero harm to just say 'Fuck It' and try going along with the experts?

1) It hurts nothing - except possibly your pride for finally backing down.
2) If it helps, great!
3) If it has no effect in your small corner of the world, oh well.

And please don't mention side effects since you are the one possibly accusing others of being afraid.

This is all about control.

That's just plain tin foil hat paranoia.

Do you have a cell phone?
Do you have cable or wi-fi?

THE MAN already has 100% full control over you already.
You actually pay money every month to be kept in control.

How does a needle make you any more compliant?

I’m not under control because I pay my bills and my taxes, lol. And I’m the tin foil hat wearer? You’ve bought into the fear. I get it man. Get you a shot by all the vaccine makers and about 12 boosters to go with it if that makes you feel safer. But I won’t roll over for anyone to force me to do what I don’t want to do. It’s becoming more and more evident who can be controlled by government fear mongering verses who cannot.

Imagine it's the year 1600 and all us RT members are part of the same large village cut off
from the rest of the world.

People start getting sick with the annual cold, but this time it's different. Way too many are
either dying or getting much more ill that usual.

Brother Tone suggests we all go down to the swamp and collect leaches. Then we let dozens
of them stick to a sick person so they can suck out the blood, and the sickness with it.

Brother's Square, Geo, and Prick rejoice, showering Brother Tone with praise for his wisdom.

Meanwhile, Brother Bat sits off by himself mumbling, "This can't be right", over and over.

What the fuck are you.......nevermind....Jesus. Holy hell.

Their answer is to not only do nothing about it but spread pseudoscience and propaganda.

One person here is saying because I used the word GP, I must be a sock. You know what I mean?

They still can't explain the conspiracy. That's because their narratives have fallen apart several times over. The latest of which is Trump getting the booster and telling the complainers to be quiet :D :D :D They just can't tell what is what anymore with all the tin-foil on.

Yes you are. Ever bought something online? Ever taken a home loan?
You are completely plugged into The Matrix.

If that's not control, how can a simply shot be?
I willingly engaged in the contracts to buy my home, wifi, phone, etc. Those are voluntary agreements I’ve joined into. Your argument is invalid.

Again. This is freedom of choice. All of which can be stopped if one CHOOSES to do so. NOBODY mandated that he have a cell phone or Wi-Fi nor is anybody limiting his freedoms if he chose not to have those things.
Forcing somebody to put a substance into their body IS NOT freedom of choice.
Do you get it yet? I doubt it.

Their answer is to not only do nothing about it but spread pseudoscience and propaganda.

One person here is saying because I used the word GP, I must be a sock. You know what I mean?

They still can't explain the conspiracy. That's because their narratives have fallen apart several times over. The latest of which is Trump getting the booster and telling the complainers to be quiet :D :D :D They just can't tell what is what anymore with all the tin-foil on.
Purple paisley ping pong

Back