How To Be A Woke White Person

Humorous and spot on sad at the same time. Unfortunately, there are posters here that it will fall flat with. Won’t name names, but it rhymes with Johnny pees.
spoiler-alert.png

"They who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. " - Voltaire."

Last edited:
Pretty easy to attach really funny stereotypes to all the things that scare you.

WOKE!!!
woke.jpg

GAY!!!
gay.jpg

LESBIAN!!!
lez.jpg

TRANS!!!
trans.jpg

MAGA!!!
trumpster.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The only that scares me aboout woke people is their insanity and lack of logic and reason.

So, John 14:6, whatever happened to 'Love Thy Neighbor' and 'Judge Not, Lest You be Judged'?

Why is it that so many who supposedly live by these and similar tenets are so closed minded
and hateful towards those 'they' deem unacceptable?

Why is that John 14:6?

Last edited:
So, John 14:6, whatever happened to 'Love Thy Neighbor' and 'Judge Not, Lest You be Judged'?

Why is it that so many who supposedly live by these and similar tenets are so closed minded
and hateful towards those 'they' deem unacceptable?

Why is that John 14:6?
I am not being hateful. Is it really loving of me to humor some man who says he is a woman? I think not. The loving thing would to be truthful with him and suggest he seek out a mental heath prefessional, but not one who would feed into and encourage his delusion. I feel sorry for someone like that. I don't hate them though I am sad for them. The suicide rate for transgender people is extremely high. When Jesus said not to judge others he meant not to think of yourself as better than them and deem them unworthy of salvation and beyond His ability to save them. He was not saying believers need to be a bunch clueless idiots and have no ability to discern right from wrong. Right after Jesus said not to judge He warned his followers to not cast their peals at swine. To do that required some sort of judgement call or discerment. I feel sorry for "woke" kids and how their minds have been so poisioned. It is complete insanity. I can't really say much more about the Bible in a post because I might get banned or something.

suggest he seek out a mental heath professional, but not one who would feed into and encourage his delusion
Who judged anyone as delusional?

Not to think of yourself as better than them and deem them unworthy of salvation and beyond His ability to save them.
Who deemed anyone in need of salvation? Maybe this person is already born again.

To not cast their peals at swine. To do that required some sort of judgement call or discernment.
So it's all on you to ultimately judge the worthy from the swine?

their minds have been so poisoned. It is complete insanity.
SAY'S WHO?

If you're open minded do a little research into 'Inclusive Interpretation vs. Exclusive Interpretation'.

You're practicing the latter when the moral right thing to do is the former.

Last edited:
My parents preferred to rent their properties to gay male tenants. They always said that they were the most responsible. As far as religion goes...to each his own. Donnie, you could have come-up with a better example of transexual.

Fixed.

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 10.05.53 PM.png

@HEMI Cooper
John Paul Jones of Zeppelin once woke up in bed with.......

Well, the lyrics of the song say it all.
The name was changed to protect the guilty. :LOL:

One time love, take care how you use it
Try to make it last all night
And if you take your pick
Be careful how you choose it
Sometimes it's hard to feel it bite

A man I know, went down to Louisiana
Had himself a bad, bad fight
And when the sun peeked through
John Cameron with Suzanna
He kissed the whiskers, left and right

Now, now, now, fright subsides