How's it going in Tinfoil Corner?

I wish you a happy July 4, even though most of you will either argue about it or deny its existence.

Correct. The problem is that liberal thinking enables and promotes much of the mental illness in our country through narratives convincing people that ANYTHING but the person doing the fucking up is at fault. The pussified safe space approach (liberal again) to debate has done nothing but create 2 generations that possess 0 conflict resolution skills. Add to that the programming from social media which obviously grooms narcissistic disorders and you have....well, you have a liberal.

Remember, liberals view themselves as superior in intellect to conservative view points and they KNOW what's best for YOU.
They will NEVER admit they are wrong (somebody else made that happen) and they will NEVER admit their political ideologies are an epic failure so all they can do is place the blame on an inanimate object.

Liberal logic: when a drunk driver hits and kills an innocent person, it's about the driver. When a deranged person stabs and kills an innocent person, it's about the person. When a deranged person or career criminal shoots and kills an innocent person, it's about the gun.
Very well spoken, FTT👍

C628AC28-E228-4471-B1B4-7D78278C845C.jpeg

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...ant-to-cancel-4th-of-july-have-fun-with-that/
E7DA07FD-E40A-4B23-96BB-B7EDD61280DD.jpeg

https://ussanews.com/2022/07/03/can...ants-to-cancel-independence-with-f-k-the-4th/
E754CB58-91D9-4409-ACDB-7F8E311E679C.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok, but that’s gonna really put a damper on your girls day out with your buddies

Ah ok, so you’re using women as an insult to masculinity. Very clever and original tactic there, Findmyballs.
Tell me, do you display such razor sharp intellect in real life, or do you save it all up for here on RepublicanTalk?

Ah ok, so you’re using women as an insult to masculinity. Very clever and original tactic there, Findmyballs.
Tell me, do you display such razor sharp intellect in real life, or do you save it all up for here on RepublicanTalk?
Absolutely not! I’m pretty sure you don’t possess an ounce of masculinity.

Who are my ilk, exactly? People who think your president is an idiot?
boy he really is. he is a career politician whose legacy is of failure and mediocrity. His mentor was a grand dragon in the KKK. Senator Byrd from here in West Virginia.(who did try to apologize and ask forgiveness for it.)On record numerous times insulting blacks and women. Nobody respects him, not even the guy that used him as V.P. Obama said it himself-"Don't underestimate Biden's ability to fuck something up..." or something like that. lol...

boy he really is. he is a career politician whose legacy is of failure and mediocrity. His mentor was a grand dragon in the KKK. Senator Byrd from here in West Virginia.(who did try to apologize and ask forgiveness for it.)On record numerous times insulting blacks and women. Nobody respects him, not even the guy that used him as V.P. Obama said it himself-"Don't underestimate Biden's ability to fuck something up..." or something like that. lol...
Yup. And my PM is a piece of shit too.

Yup. And my PM is a piece of shit too.
You know we don't have to agree 100% with our elected officials...but I feel at the very least that they owe it to us and our countries to at least be competent. This administration is a ship of fools with the midas touch. Everything they touch turns to shit.

You know we don't have to agree 100% with our elected officials...but I feel at the very least that they owe it to us and our countries to at least be competent. This administration is a ship of fools with the midas touch. Everything they touch turns to shit.
I can't argue with that.

Back