How's it going in Tinfoil Corner?

You know we don't have to agree 100% with our elected officials...but I feel at the very least that they owe it to us and our countries to at least be competent. This administration is a ship of fools with the midas touch. Everything they touch turns to shit.

I dunno man, I found Trump’s latest explosion of mental and verbal diarrhoea rather inspiring…

1657073557758.jpeg

BTW, Henry says hello …

View attachment 126163

The globalist psychopaths don't even try to hide their plans , they talked about what they were going to do like the above Kissinger quote back in 2009 and talk openly today about what their goals are .

Depopulate the earth by means of organized epidemics

‘At least 4 billion "useless eaters" shall be eliminated
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000

Covid-19 vaccine strictly used for population control.

The vaccine will slowly kill millions - if not billions - of people over the next 3 to 5 years from the side effects that start to occur 18 - 24 months after injection to reduce the world's population.

Using vaccines to reduce humanity

During a TED talk, Bill Gates echoed this goal, when he literally said that new vaccines can be used to reduce the world's population .

I dunno man, I found Trump’s latest explosion of mental and verbal diarrhoea rather inspiring…

View attachment 126085
Do you realize just how ridiculously stupid of an individual you would have to be to believe the above is a real Trump quote ? I bet you think Biden is really the most popular President in America's 246 year history like the media claim . Work on developing a clue will you please .

‘Most popular president in history’ gets shockingly low viewership on July 4th​

Posted by Yudi Sherman
|
Wed, Jul 06, 2022
|
01:57 AM
Gab Social Media
Gab Social Media

July 4th weekend kicks off with '#ImpeachJoeBiden'​

All you need is a little basic common sense to realize everything the mainstream media says is complete BS .

Joe Biden, who was crowned as the most popular president in history by the media after “winning” 81 million votes, received a surprisingly low turnout to watch him celebrate Independence Day at the White House.

Nearly an hour into the celebrations broadcast live on The White House’s YouTube channel, which boasts over two million subscribers, less than 650 people had tuned in to watch. Even a day later, the celebrations received just over 53,000 views.

To put that into perspective, a 50-second video of Donald Trump speaking at a rally last week in Mendon, Illinois – a village whose 2020 census population was 872 – has received nearly half a million views on 11Alive’s channel with 915,000 subscribers.

Globalism is reducing the population through disease and starvation. Check out what's going on currently in the Netherlands. Serious shit. Will we even have food by next year?

Reactions: ccn
Back