I like John Sykes but...

billm408":69gcbndw said:
Yeah but dude... check out that wall of valvestates! :rock:

I used to own a VS100R 1X12 combo in college. Mean little amp actually. It would do Pantera type tones pretty well I thought.

I remember doing stuff like that, without the cig. though, back when I was

12! AND THERE WERE NO VIDEO CAMERAS TO DOCUMENT IT, OR INTERNET TO SHARE IT!!

Nice to see Blue Murder covers on Youtube, but all those vids are massacres of great songs. :aww: :doh:

Maybe when I record my second vid clip ever tonight, I will toss in a CD and rock to it. No cigs though. Who knows, I am about 6 beers in and I can't record until after 10:00 (almost 8:00 now) so I may do much worse. I hope not though. I may go for some mood lighting if the camera will pick it up. :rock:

Looks like someone caught a case of the Ace Frehleys! :thumbsup: The only thing missing is the "Tone King's" signature lick from youtube!

Skip the second video to the 2:00 mark. That's where he brings the pain :rock:

2:30 he gets so confused :D

Why would you post this, I'm assuming nobody forced him....?

Kapo_Polenton":mjsmitwg said:
Looks like someone caught a case of the Ace Frehleys! :thumbsup: The only thing missing is the "Tone King's" signature lick from youtube!

I might have to through out "one of these bad boys" tonight when I record. I should be hammered enough by then to match his playing. :rock:

I might have to through out "one of these bad boys" tonight when I record. I should be hammered enough by then to match his playing.

That never gets old for me! :rock: I figure he is likely an independently wealthy business man and that is what he does for fun. The guy is brutal and for the life of me, I cannot understand how he cannot get a decent tone out of some killer amps!

Back