I could not be happier

The last round of treatment included chest CT and liver MRI with the whole range of bloodwork before I met with my Oncologyst. When we met . . . . The room was in tears and hugs all around as my wife and I learned every tumor has shrunk by more than 1 CM!!!!!! Furthermore, due to the high quality images at U of P MRI, the tumor thought to have metastasized to the main artery through my liver turned out to be a Thrombosis (blood clot) and not a tumor that is now 8 CM smaller than in June. All my bloodwork is far improved and the tumor markers are down almost 20%. It looks like the Domm and Gloom portion of our (wife and I ) lives is over and we have been celibrating all week.
Thank you all for helping me stay positive and keep focused on my part in fighting cancer. You all have been great an uplifting during this struggle and I could not have asked for more.
Fuck CANCER