I see a lot of new faces here

I am here because I simply cannot deal with how Politically Correct and LAME that TGP has become.

I have been banned numerous times there for beyond ridiculious reasons........like some 80 year old Nun might have found mildly objectionable.

Hoping this place accepts me and likes some sarcastic humor.
I dunno mate; plenty of nuns around here. :gethim:

Oh hang on... did I say "nuns"? I meant "nones". :LOL:

Not gonna lie, been here for years but need some posts to start a WTB thread in the classified. I’ve been around since the HC days. This place has gone a bit off the rails, even more so than in the past. YOwzA

Not gonna lie, been here for years but need some posts to start a WTB thread in the classified. I’ve been around since the HC days. This place has gone a bit off the rails, even more so than in the past. YOwzA

yeah but get this - you can talk to GUITAR PLAYERS who aren't boring offset shitters and guys with 23 R9s who play "la grange" at the county fair once every leap year:ROFLMAO:

I've been reading these forums for years nerding out about gear and I figured it would be nice to interact with a community of people that have real world experience with this stuff.

I have lurked here from time to time over the years, and I find it a nice alternative to TGP. that place has been pretty stuffy and repetitive lately.

I’m an of HCAF guy, too. Nice to see familiar names here.

and yeah, it’s always great to have buy/sell/trade options.

so hi - I’m Dave.

Back