I see a lot of new faces here

If talking shit about Gibson is a bannable offense, how have any forums survived the last 10 years? Gibson has done nothing but give us reasons to bag on them.

Current Gibson is the best in the last 30 years. The problem is the lacking of good old air dried tonewood. ( I am not talking about old growth honduran mahogany, wich is another story).
They are using fresh woods from plantations, both USA and Custom shop line. Is joke to asking 10+ thousand USD for guitars from fresh harvested woods.

Cool dude. I have a well built mid 2,000's MIM Strat that is very comfy and resonant with nice frets. That is my E standard git. Never played a MusicMan but they are obviously well regarded.

I see a lot of new faces here. Just wondering why?

Dudes with 10 - 200 posts that I just don't recognize. Curious if you dudes are posting more on R-T because TGP is lame? Is it because you feel like you can express yourself better here without backlash? Is it because you dudes are just trying to get to 50 posts so you can B/S/T? Are you dudes just getting back into guitar again after a break?

Just curious.

I mean if you are, then welcome to R-T. :yes: Post up. Tell us your story. Most of us regulars really like this place and we pretty much all get along real well, even when we disagree. We have very little spam/trolling as well. We have kick ass Mods too - which helps. Carry on.
Could never even disengage froff guides..honest

see a lot of new faces here. Just wondering why?

Dudes with 10 - 200 posts that I just don't recognize. Curious if you dudes are posting more on R-T because TGP is lame? Is it because you feel like you can express yourself better here without backlash? Is it because you dudes are just trying to get to 50 posts so you can B/S/T? Are you dudes just getting back into guitar again after a break?

Just curious.

I mean if you are, then welcome to R-T. :yes: Post up. Tell us your story. Most of us regulars really like this place and we pretty much all get along real well, even when we disagree. We have very little spam/trolling as well. We have kick ass Mods too - which helps. Carry on.
All of the above. Thanks for the welcome to R-T. These days, I play strictly at home through a handful of single-ended amps and mostly Asian-made guitars.

Best,
Mike

I’ve been on here for years but have been inactive. Trying to get my posts up so I can buy shit people have posted here. Would have been nice to put the 50 limit on new accounts going forward. But I get it. Can’t even message people! @LP Freak, if you see this let’s try and chat!

I’ve been on here for years but have been inactive. Trying to get my posts up so I can buy shit people have posted here. Would have been nice to put the 50 limit on new accounts going forward. But I get it. Can’t even message people! @LP Freak, if you see this let’s try and chat!
Greetings from New England!

Funny, I’m in exactly the same situation all around. I love reading the forums, but haven’t posted too much in the years I’ve been here. And I’d also really like to get in touch with @LP Freak if there’s any way that’s possible :)

Back